Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach White

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey Guys and Gals,

I just created a page for my game here on BGG. The hidden movement game of deduction and calculated risks, involving samurai pitted against ninja, is called "Bushido Breaker".

This is my first game and I was wondering if you could look it over and let me know what you think of the page's design, so far? I want it to be as put together as possible before it launches on KS.
Here is the link:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/228742/bushido-breaker

Please and Thanks!
Zach
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Doesn't look super fancy, but it looks pretty well put together to me. And to be fair, with BGG's standardisation of game pages, it's never going to look much fancier than that anyway. So, final verdict from me is that it looks like a good start. Also looks like a cool theme for a game. Good luck with the kickstarter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach White

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
obliviondoll wrote:
Doesn't look super fancy, but it looks pretty well put together to me. And to be fair, with BGG's standardisation of game pages, it's never going to look much fancier than that anyway. So, final verdict from me is that it looks like a good start. Also looks like a cool theme for a game. Good luck with the kickstarter!
Thanks! Yeah, design seems pretty limited. Do most game pages have a tutorial video with them? I have yet to do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
ZachandWhite wrote:
obliviondoll wrote:
Thanks! Yeah, design seems pretty limited. Do most game pages have a tutorial video with them? I have yet to do that.

It's pretty rare to have that to start with, but when someone makes one (after the game is out, usually), it'll probably get linked on the page. There's a LOT of things like that which get added by the fans over time, so you don't need to be too over-zealous about making sure you make all of it yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach White

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a relief. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.