Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Holder
United States
Murrieta
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I searched on the forum for something related to this topic since there's a gorgeous werewolf hero figure and couldn't find and threads.

What is this for?

I noticed on the KS page when I pledged it's called the Licanthropy Curse Hero Figure. Is there a card I'm not seeing that curses your hero? I know I haven't seen a hero sheet regarding this figure or any power cards in my first shipment, just the hero figure. It's kind of a mystery.

On another topic, any new news when the iOS app for S&S will come out?

*UPDATE* I did notice the KS page says somewhere else that there's a curse card but I haven't found it among any of my cards yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valindor wrote:
I searched on the forum for something related to this topic since there's a gorgeous werewolf hero figure and couldn't find and threads.

What is this for?

I noticed on the KS page when I pledged it's called the Licanthropy Curse Hero Figure. Is there a card I'm not seeing that curses your hero? I know I haven't seen a hero sheet regarding this figure or any power cards in my first shipment, just the hero figure. It's kind of a mystery.

On another topic, any new news when the iOS app for S&S will come out?

All of that stuff is coming in Wave 2.

Check the bottom of the list in the first post of this thread for Wave 2 stuff: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1800138/immortal-pledge-com...

You can see there's a Lycanthrope Hero Card and Character Sheet in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The app is in closed-beta testing, last I read from Simone. He'll let us know as soon as it's ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Friedmutant wrote:
The app is in closed-beta testing, last I read from Simone. He'll let us know as soon as it's ready.
Simone says elsewhere it's with apple's app store and google play for their review process.

Once it clears those it should be available for download.

Edit: ugh iOS phones automatically capitalize "app store".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Neto
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valindor wrote:

What is this for?

Actually, there was a facebook update about this, here is some photos:

https://www.facebook.com/SwordAndSorceryBoardGame/photos/a.7...

The Licanthropy curse is a kind of reward of a ACT II quest. By the way, you can get the licanthropy or a vampire curse, depending of the quest results. The curses will allow the hero use other cards/skills.

The werewolves (hero and enemies)figures are some of the most awesome miniatures I'seen in a board game until now! (and my friends that play "Werewolf:the apocalipse" are really jealous... )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Holder
United States
Murrieta
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JMax_br wrote:
Valindor wrote:

What is this for?

Actually, there was a facebook update about this, here is some photos:

https://www.facebook.com/SwordAndSorceryBoardGame/photos/a.7...

The Licanthropy curse is a kind of reward of a ACT II quest. By the way, you can get the licanthropy or a vampire curse, depending of the quest results. The curses will allow the hero use other cards/skills.

The werewolves (hero and enemies)figures are some of the most awesome miniatures I'seen in a board game until now! (and my friends that play "Werewolf:the apocalipse" are really jealous... )

Skyrim/ESO homage?? I think so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.