FullContactGEEK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there enough information in the wild to be able to play this expansion with proxies for the blocks?

The main Ancients entry has comprehensive reference sheets that include the new units, but are there any additional special rules for them?

Any new rules in general in this expansion?

Apart from what is found on this page:
https://www.commandsandcolors.net/ancients/the-game/game-box...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've found commandsandcolors.net there's nothing else you need.

Edit: provided you have enough blocks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FullContactGEEK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John85 wrote:
If you've found commandsandcolors.net there's nothing else you need.

Edit: provided you have enough blocks

Excellent. Thanks. Turns out GMT has spare block sets and stickers for sale. So, I figured waiting for the reprint to be largely unnecessary assuming there is nothing about the rules that can't be found elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clay stretch
United States
louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You mean to tell me they have spare sticker sets for Greece and the eastern kingdoms available? Are you serious? I had a weather event that damaged the Persians and blue Greeks that were in a Plano box. Blocks were salvageable, stickers were trashed tho. Fortunately the game xpansion 6 (peloponnesion wars) were in a different box and still in the parlor with the rest of the collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.