Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gonzalo GIlabert
Spain
madrid
madrid
flag msg tools
mbmb
So there is this card, i think its called hobos that you find in the residents deck.
If you steal something labeled as private (never seen one of those, where are them) you roll a dice and with some results you have to fight.
The card says that if you dont fight, you can trade or talk, discarding cards.
Can i choose to talk or trade if there was no finding of anything private and no rolling of dice? Or do i have to wait for that situation....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dante
United States
Katy
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
mb
thechyper wrote:
So there is this card, i think its called hobos that you find in the residents deck.
If you steal something labeled as private (never seen one of those, where are them) you roll a dice and with some results you have to fight.
The card says that if you dont fight, you can trade or talk, discarding cards.
Can i choose to talk or trade if there was no finding of anything private and no rolling of dice? Or do i have to wait for that situation....

You'll eventually find cards marked private from the exploration deck. You can discard during your exploration to either talk or trade when you feel like it. So during the beginning, middle or end of exploration as long as you have the cards to discard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thechyper wrote:

As long as you are not in combat you may do those things. The Private fidnings are simply what Triggers combat(stealing the hobo's stuff)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.