Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Destroy [SPOILER] question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sterling Archer
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We opened a box the other day, box 2 or 3 I believe, and...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
...it told us to destroy our Player Reference Cards. Apparently the Winter phase is changing and we have more steps. My personal reference card has a Research (2 cards) sticker. I earned it a game or two ago. Do I lose that advantage now that I have to destroy the card? Or do I move the sticker to my new Player Reference Card?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my gameā€¦ when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jwerk wrote:
We opened a box the other day, box 2 or 3 I believe, and...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
...it told us to destroy our Player Reference Cards. Apparently the Winter phase is changing and we have more steps. My personal reference card has a Research (2 cards) sticker. I earned it a game or two ago. Do I lose that advantage now that I have to destroy the card? Or do I move the sticker to my new Player Reference Card?


Are you sure that sticker wasn't supposed to go on your Leader card?
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Willott
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While the Research (2) sticker was clearly designed for the player reference card -- they must have realized at some point that destroying it wasn't fair -- so you were instructed to put it on your leader card. Just peel it off carefully and put it on the new card (or on your leader card).
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Archer
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:

Are you sure that sticker wasn't supposed to go on your Leader card?


Willottica wrote:
While the Research (2) sticker was clearly designed for the player reference card -- they must have realized at some point that destroying it wasn't fair -- so you were instructed to put it on your leader card. Just peel it off carefully and put it on the new card (or on your leader card).


I'm sure that's what the book said, I just put it on the wrong card. Thanks for the quick replies!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.