Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Bartels
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the original Feudum campaign but saw that one can preorder the game from the Kickstarter page. Does this preorder contain everything that was included in the Kickstarter packages? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Foresman
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer recently discussed his plans HERE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Bartels
United States
Spring
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, however, Mark's post addresses the new campaign, not preordering from the original Kickstarter campaign. Although I can make the assumption that what he writes regarding the new Kickstarter campaign applies to preordering from the original, this assumption is not based on an explicit statement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Foresman
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just click the link in the postscript. Everything available to Kickstarter backers is available à la carte on the Backerkit preorder page.

https://feudum.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/76692

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan L
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know if any of these "a la carte" components will be bundled and/or available to purchase with the next kickstarter for the Queen's army solo variant? I'm speaking about all the items that are listed on backerkit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.