Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Check your pledge because: SURPRISE! It may be "incomplete". rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tobyr21 Pseudonym
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I never checked my pledge despite Isaac's pleas, because I knew exactly what I had done in my pledge, and I was sure it was all right. But today I checked, and it was marked "incomplete". There was a warning that since the campaign had closed, I had to contact the owner. That sounded extreme.

Instead, I tried something simple and it worked: I "unlocked my pledge, made no changes to it and clicked "continue." I got the same original screen, now marked "complete" instead of "incomplete".

People, check your pledge!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
I got a confirmation email at the time when I completed the pledge manager last month. I hope that means it's complete.

Did you receive a confirmation email the first around when you thought it was complete? And the second time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael dorazio
United States
Tyngsboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wondering the same as above. Received email confirmation 5/18.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked mine and it was complete. Thanks for the heads up, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Fletcher
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mouldybanana wrote:
I got a confirmation email at the time when I completed the pledge manager last month. I hope that means it's complete.

Did you receive a confirmation email the first around when you thought it was complete? And the second time?

Yeah, I just did a double-check on mine too. Had a confirmation email from last month, but still went back to verify it just now...and it sent me another receipt with today’s date.

I think I may have just ordered an extra copy. Which was not my plan. And my wife prolly won’t be thrilled about when she sees the credit card statement.

(Can we get an emoticon for “derp”?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike heim
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TheBoxmaker wrote:
mouldybanana wrote:

Yeah, I just did a double-check on mine too. Had a confirmation email from last month, but still went back to verify it just now...and it sent me another receipt with today’s date.

I think I may have just ordered an extra copy. Which was not my plan. And my wife prolly won’t be thrilled about when she sees the credit card statement.

Maybe a BGG secret Santa gift for somebody very lucky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Fletcher
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kzinti wrote:
TheBoxmaker wrote:
mouldybanana wrote:

Maybe a BGG secret Santa gift for somebody very lucky

Nah, that’ll be the available hotel room in Indianapolis once I finish canceling my GenCon plans. Somebody’s gonna stumble onto a pretty awesome price for the last room in town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Wigmore
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm willing to bet that it just sent you a new receipt due to going back into the pledge manager. Guessing it'd be an automatic thing as it would assume you've made changes and this receipt would overwrite the previous one. Obiously not 100% sure, but it does make sense!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Handrejk
Germany
Scheeßel
Deutschland
flag msg tools
badge
“We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!” ― Benjamin Franklin
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything fine here too, pledge complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Rasmussen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Checked mine too, all good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tobyr21 Pseudonym
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
This time I got a confirmation. But when I pledged, I thought I already had a confirmation, because I got an email containing these words:

You're backer {number here}.
You have successfully pledged ${dollars} to Gloomhaven (Second Printing). This project is now one step closer to becoming a reality.
Confirmation number: {long, long number here}

See the word "confirmation?" Why should I think I wasn't confirmed then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tobyr21 wrote:
This time I got a confirmation. But when I pledged, I thought I already had a confirmation, because I got an email containing these words:

You're backer {number here}.
You have successfully pledged ${dollars} to Gloomhaven (Second Printing). This project is now one step closer to becoming a reality.
Confirmation number: {long, long number here}

See the word "confirmation?" Why should I think I wasn't confirmed then?

That's the confirmation for the Kickstarter from Kickstarter (to let you know whether the campaign successfully funded), but there's also the confirmation for the pledge manager from Isaac (to make changes to items and address if necessary).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tobyr21 wrote:
I never checked my pledge despite Isaac's pleas, because I knew exactly what I had done in my pledge, and I was sure it was all right. But today I checked, and it was marked "incomplete". There was a warning that since the campaign had closed, I had to contact the owner. That sounded extreme.

Instead, I tried something simple and it worked: I "unlocked my pledge, made no changes to it and clicked "continue." I got the same original screen, now marked "complete" instead of "incomplete".

How do you check it???

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sherlock Holmes
msg tools
mb
jonpfl wrote:
tobyr21 wrote:

How do you check it???

Thx
jonpfl

I have a confirmation email from:
Cephalofair Games cephalofair@gmail.com via pledgemanager.com

with the email titled as:
[Name], here is your confirmation for Gloomhaven (Second Printing)

and the body of the message is the receipt for gloomhaven, along with any extras you ordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Fletcher
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eowlembre wrote:
I'm willing to bet that it just sent you a new receipt due to going back into the pledge manager. Guessing it'd be an automatic thing as it would assume you've made changes and this receipt would overwrite the previous one. Obiously not 100% sure, but it does make sense!

That would be a good thing. I’ll hope it was that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Driedger
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
Overtext
badge
Overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the warning. Two of mine were incomplete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.