Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leslie Et Alia
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher

I've seen a few comments along the lines of "I hope we fund!" because it looks like funding has slowed down. Like I said in my last update - we've hit our slump period.

I am confident that we will fund - it's even likely that we'll fund more than we need, allowing us to get some of those sweet stretch goals we have planned

For example, usually I don't expect much activity over the weekend, as people are often away from their computers and not-as-often on their phones while they hang out with their family & friends, but we scored a whole 'nother 5% this past weekend, well done us!

I have been busy too, cleaning up the campaign page, swapping out graphics and trying to make everything look that much more clean-cut for new visitors. And new visitors we will have!

So, no more sighs! Buck up, everybunny, we're headed into calm water with a fine breeze, and the new island is sure to be on the horizon soon!

That being said, please don't forget that sharing the campaign via social media, word of mouth, etc. makes a huge impact on how many people end up seeing us over the course of the remaining weeks.

~*~*~

A new character is coming!

I'm talking to our artist right now about developing the next Tribal Leader. We have 3 weeks, and 3 characters left - and while I have the details down in writing, it will be awesome to see them all drawn up!

Cobalt is the oldest of the Tribal Leaders, and he's excited to fan out and explore the new Island's waterways with his water-loving tribe.

Over the next week, I'll be working with our awesome artist, A, M. Scharf to bring Cobalt to life. Be on the lookout for a near-future update with his name on it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.