VOLT: Robot Battle Arena» Forums » Rules

Subject: reflector shield rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wim De Hert
Belgium
flag msg tools
question 1
does a reflector shield deflects granades if the granade lands on a reflector shield
question 2
does a reflector shield absorb the damage from the blast radius from a granade(or mine)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wilm69 wrote:
question 1
does a reflector shield deflects granades if the granade lands on a reflector shield
question 2
does a reflector shield absorb the damage from the blast radius from a granade(or mine)

Question 1: Yes, the grenade will be reflected, or rather, bounced back to the robot that launched the grenade IF the attack came from the direction the reflector token is facing.

Question 2: You robot can avoid damage from a grenade or mine if the reflector token is placed in the correct direction. It does not really 'absorb' the damage, it is reflected. In the rare case that a robot was in the same space that a grenade had detonated and you were in an adjacent space with the reflector pointed toward the grenade, your robot would reflect the damage onto the adjacent robot.

I hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim De Hert
Belgium
flag msg tools
almost
in that rare case mentioned above in with direction is the robot(where the granade detonated) puched

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.