Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kickstarter page
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/postscriptum-games/wend...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Watson
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After looking at the game content and everything you put into the game, it is exactly right up my alley so I also checked my budget as my daughters will be coming here for a month and decided to click on the pledge only to find that the shipping cost is real pricey at 22 euros so I had to pass on it. If it had been launched at a different time, I would immediately back it. So best of luck to your project and it is taking off nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Silent Geek wrote:
After looking at the game content and everything you put into the game, it is exactly right up my alley so I also checked my budget as my daughters will be coming here for a month and decided to click on the pledge only to find that the shipping cost is real pricey at 22 euros so I had to pass on it. If it had been launched at a different time, I would immediately back it. So best of luck to your project and it is taking off nicely.

Yes,I understand your point! Buy they've said that the high shipping cost is because the last year they had some issues with the delivery of Kepler 3042, due to a loe shipping cost. Lost boxes, damaged boxes... so they want to be sure that everything works fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Silent Geek wrote:

I had the same reaction to the shipping costs. Will this be available at retail after Essen, even if only in European shops?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick L
United States
Eagan
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also be interested in this but the high US shipping is a real deal breaker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Liles
United States
Valparaiso
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate to pile on regarding shipping, but as I was about to back the 22 euro shipping showed. I will have to wait for it to appear on BoardGameBliss' website next year. They always have decent deals on games from Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Gotti
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Shipping costs have been greatly reduced thanks to new hub usage agreements in EU and USA.
Sure they could have thought about it before, but we appreciate the effort :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jugger75 wrote:
Shipping costs have been greatly reduced thanks to new hub usage agreements in EU and USA.

Shipping costs to the US have been reduced by five euros, down from 22 to 17 euros. Not exactly what I would call greatly reduced, but enough of a reduction to get me to pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Gotti
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
MDJD wrote:

Shipping costs to the US have been reduced by five euros, down from 22 to 17 euros. Not exactly what I would call greatly reduced, but enough of a reduction to get me to pledge.

it's enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Cormode
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
30 euros to ship to Canada is outrageously high, IMHO.

All told, it would cost 79 euros to get this to Canada which is over 117 Canadian dollars. *Ouch*

This is a real shame as I am definitely interested in the game. I like the theme and the interesting mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
Thormodr wrote:

All told, it would cost 79 euros to get this to Canada which is over 117 Canadian dollars. *Ouch*

This is a real shame as I am definitely interested in the game. I like the theme and the interesting mechanics.

I concur, definitely too high. Pity as I really want the game. Guess I have to wait until I can get it at a OLGS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very much looking forward to this game. I dont back many kickstarters. However this one seemed a no brainer to me. The game seems to ooze depth and doesnt rely on any gimmicks (*cough*miniatures*cough*) that many games on KS seem to do..

Best of luck with this..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oiler1 wrote:
Thormodr wrote:

I concur, definitely too high. Pity as I really want the game. Guess I have to wait until I can get it at a OLGS.

The shipping price has lowered to 17€
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan McCoy
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
and His Amazing Zoo Crew!
badge
I'm Spader-Man.
mbmbmbmbmb
MDJD wrote:
jugger75 wrote:

Not I. Very interested to try the game someday, but that is the highest shipping to the US I've ever seen for one standard-sized game, so I'll be sitting this one out. Now I know how the rest of the world usually feels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how many times I've seen people complain about a game being themed around Greeks/Romans/Mediterranean/whatever, and ask why there aren't more games themed around Native Americans. Here's a great example of a game with a solid NA theme, yet there seems to be little buzz. It can't be just shipping, can it?

Is this game expected to be released retail, by the way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Becq wrote:
I don't know how many times I've seen people complain about a game being themed around Greeks/Romans/Mediterranean/whatever, and ask why there aren't more games themed around Native Americans. Here's a great example of a game with a solid NA theme, yet there seems to be little buzz. It can't be just shipping, can it?

Is this game expected to be released retail, by the way?

Yes, will be released in retail!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Cormode
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Real Oivalf wrote:
Oiler1 wrote:
Thormodr wrote:

The shipping price has lowered to 17€

Thanks for that.

I didn't see the message until after the Kickstarter was over but the effort is appreciated.

I guess I'll look for it in retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Beck
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I missed the kickstarter and hopefully will be able to buy it in Essen: Is there any way of upgrading to the kickstarter version and get the game-relevant additional parts (Level 4 Progress Tiles, Upgraded Sacred Fire, Promo tiles)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Joellenbecker wrote:
As I missed the kickstarter and hopefully will be able to buy it in Essen: Is there any way of upgrading to the kickstarter version and get the game-relevant additional parts (Level 4 Progress Tiles, Upgraded Sacred Fire, Promo tiles)?

I asked to the developers and sadly the answer is negative.
The late pledge was opened for two months and now it's too late to change things... I'm sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Real Oivalf wrote:
Joellenbecker wrote:

I asked to the developers and sadly the answer is negative.
The late pledge was opened for two months and now it's too late to change things... I'm sorry!

Level 4 Progress Tiles are not cosmetic like other items. If you don't plan to offer them for sale later, i am sorry but i am not buying the game...

And since i don't like blind buys, Kickstarter was out of the question.

Well, there are so many other complete games out there which do not require blind buys or searching for limited promo items afterwards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Avery
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Missed the kickstarter, and didn't even come across info on this game until Essen reports came in on the weekend. Now it is the game I am most intrigued by. (Clans of Caledonia and Gaia Project looks great, but aren't "new" in the same way...)

Will it be available through North American retail channels? I'd like to put a pre-order in immediately!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio De Leonardis
Italy
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As far as I know, they are working on it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.