Subject: Card size? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just watched the Man vs. Meeple review of the game where they showed the ability cards, and they look suspiciously non-standard in size. What are the card dimensions, and will this be a sleever's nightmare? With 6 cards per player and 2 per turn these cards will get shuffled a lot, so for me sleeving these cards is pretty much required.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sherri Fillingham
msg tools
mbmb
I didn't measure when I played, and I don't know what "tarot" size for game cards is, but they seem to be the standard size for a tarot deck used as a tarot deck (if that makes sense). They are also incredibly high quality but, like you, I want to sleeve them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett J. Gilbert
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Professor Evil and the Citadel of Time — Funforge / Passport Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't take this as absolute gospel, but from the artwork I have seen so far (and we have been checking some of the final pre-press materials in the last day or so) the cards are indeed standard Tarot size: 70mm by 120mm. And will therefore fit sleeves available from all good retailers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew, that's a relief. Thanks Sherri and Brett!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Nouhra
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, I confirm that they are 70x120mm standard tarot size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.