Zombicide: Green Horde» Forums » General

Subject: Buying to resell on eBay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know it is something that many people look down on but I also know I am not the only one doing it!

With 27,000+ backers there are going to be lots of Kickstarter Exclusives hitting eBay so maybe the golden days of making a fortune are over but I still think there are small gains to be made.

The real stand-out looks to be the Fatty Bursters, low price of $10+ postage, four miniatures with two sculpts and cards that add to the gameplay, can be used in Z:BP, Z:GH and most likely whatever follows. Some people are talking about adding them to regular Zombicide so looks to be a popular choice.

I have put in a bit extra for the fatty bursters, people with Zombicide: Black Plague who didn't back this game will be sure to love them and as a Kickstarter exclusive they are going to be in relatively "short" supply. $10 is a decent amount to gamble with as well, if they don't sell it is not much of a loss and you don't have to sell them very high to make a decent profit.

The Rat King and Swamp Troll look nice and I am sure the Rat King would be welcome in Z:BP but without water tiles, the swamp king won't crossover without a lot of mucking about. At $25 a pop for half a box of content I am not sure that Z:BP players would be interested and if there are not going to be any water tiles in the next Game then this is pretty much only good for Z:GH.

The Massive Darkness Crossover is not exclusive and I have a feeling that something similar might be included for MD2. At $13 I wouldn't want to be sitting on too many of them.

The hedges look to be very limited in their usefulness, no good for Z:BP and if they are exclusive to this Kickstarter then they probably won't be much use in the the next game either. Even in this game they look to be more of a nuisance than a help. I can't see these being a good return unless they are really useful in other games. Three packs needed to use all the quests means that these are probably not going to have a lot of love outside of this kickstarter campaign.

The Barriers Pack also looks very limited in its usefulness, probably more useful than the hedges pack and you only need one of them but still probably won't be flying off the shelves, I would have preferred a "Plastic Token" version rather than the 3D versions and it sounds like quite a few of the commenters would as well.

The Ultimate Survivors seems pointless to me but I know previous "Ultimate Survivors" do well on the secondary market so someone obviously likes them. $30 seems a fair bit of money to spend without there being any unique equipment cards to tempt people. Maybe popular with Z:BP who didn't get in on this KS.

Extra tiles I will pass on, might be ok for Z:BP players to expand their maps but will be available at retail. Same goes for anything available at Retail. I have seen the doors and plastic tokens selling for way above their retail prices but if CMoN sorts out their resupply issues then these would lose a lot of their value.

Dice I generally pass on, for the same price I could get some fatty bursters so I know where I would spend my money, plus there are plenty of Zombicide dice already available in a multitude of colours.

The Hoard Box is great for selling off all the stretch goals in one go.

So I will see if I can offset some of the excesses of my pledging by picking up a few extra items to flog off on the side.

Anyone else thinking of buying additional extras to flog?

I was very conservative with Z:BP, Massive Darkness and Rising Sun and I still haven't gotten around to selling my extras for Z:BP, unlikely that I will ever get around to selling the extras for this one either, but I can always be rich on paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think lots of people are going to try it, and it's going to flood the market and lower prices considerably.

I had the same plan myself, but the more I see Rum & Bones and Arcadia Quest not doing too hot on eBay, the more I doubt it'll be worth it. Massive Darkness will be the true test. If the exclusives for that continue to sell as Black Plague exclusives did, I'll likely buy in a little harder, and recoup some money on the aftermarket. I hope it does, because even as is, pledging for just what I want, I'll have extra junk I want to get rid of. Tainted walkers. 6-8 heroes. Half of the ratz and spectres if they're anything like wulfz.

Just seems like everyone I see is planning on getting 2-3 packs of Busters and Rat Kings to sell. Supply & demand is what it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Lo
msg tools
mbmb
If you add multiple base games in PM, do CMON ship it in one big box? or they usually ship in their own box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last one I that I pledged multiple copies of was AQI. All the big boxes came in one package and everything else (SGs/addons/etc) came in another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
alvinltlo wrote:
If you add multiple base games in PM, do CMON ship it in one big box? or they usually ship in their own box?

I had three Black Plague pledges and it all came in two large boxes (minus the Christmas surprise)

Took them all out and then couldn't get them all back, they are pretty good at packing them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
celdom wrote:
... Massive Darkness will be the true test. If the exclusives for that continue to sell as Black Plague exclusives did, I'll likely buy in a little harder, and recoup some money on the aftermarket...

Just had a look to see what I bought for Massive Darkness, the only thing I bought extra was the crossover packs, and only five of them, most will be going as gifts. Didn't see much in the way of Kickstarter Add-ons that I couldn't buy at retail later. I did get an entire additional pledge for potential resale but more likely to sit on my shelf in pristine condiion.

Looking back on Massive Darkness now the excitement is over there doesn't seem to be as much in the stretch goals as this campaign. I will probably end up using most of the Kickstarter exclusives so there won't be much to sell in that lot.

Might sell on some of these heroes though, the Superhero, Musicians, Stranger Things and Gateway: Uprising heroes do nothing for me and Heroes are one area that will not be a problem. Might compensate for how much I spent on hedges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bursters and Ultimates and Rat King/Swamp Troll will sell well but likely to be too many on ebay, it's easy and cheap to get these, you'll probably be able to get them from retailers. I'll bet though, many people will skip the Ultimate Survivors so theres a good chance they will be reselling high a few years from now.

The Stranger Things 6 characters will be the real score. Not a lot of people are willing to drop all the cash needed to get several copies, remember, the gorgom, lorentz, billy and zee are all exclusive and you only get one of each for your $120 pledge. Not to mention, the other characters in the $50 expansions. So only fairly wealthy people are going to be able to sell off the whole group or even individually. You won't see the market saturated with these figs. Stranger Things was very popular, these will be the biggest money makers imho.

Many of the other exclusives will be big sellers too, I'd love to have another Vault Warden and Swamp Lurker (using the In Tenebris Silvae tiles). Wouldn't mind another Earl Jamie for my Monolith Conan game too. Who wouldn't want another Hoard tile and Hoard Brother? I think these will be good resale items. Feral Dragon too probably and a lot of mini painters would love to get their hands on a few of the individual figures but they likely wouldn't buy-in the game just to get them. They might drop $20+ bucks for one though.

The Hedges have other uses besides Zombicide. Wargaming terrain. You could probably make a decent profit off these if you got lots, and I mean lots.

Just my observations. I'm not rich so I can't buy tons of this stuff for resale but I enjoy the thrill of speculating on what will be most profitable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jislizard wrote:
Looking back on Massive Darkness now the excitement is over there doesn't seem to be as much in the stretch goals as this campaign. I will probably end up using most of the Kickstarter exclusives so there won't be much to sell in that lot.

Well it made $1.5 million less that GH, so of course there were less stretch goals. Plus most of the SGs in MD were fairly large roaming monsters, not normal sized human survivors. It was an entirely new IP that hasn't been tested or played by the public yet, so it's only expected it wouldn't do quit as well as a game that has been out for years now with several iterations. GH was also severely bloated with add-ons.

As per the question, I think the Rat King and Ultimate Survivors will be the best for re-sale. It seems everyone is banking on the Fatty Bursters so I think the market will be flooded with them. Plus they are cheap to pick up and re-sell. I also think the Stranger Things crew, and the Feral Dragon will fetch a mint simply due to how rare they will be. You only get one Feral Dragon in a $120 pledge, and one set of Stranger Things kids in a $220 pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimhalo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I admit to dabbling in this a little the past year or so, its effectively made my entire collection cost free. I don't feel particularly bad about it if it means people get something they want and they can afford it.

But...I think I am done with it now, even with CMON pledges. Its just not worth sinking $1000 into something where you won't see the return for over 12months and the money is alright but not worth the 'return on investment/sinking that much money into a void for that long' anymore for me.

Lots of people have clocked on to the idea and Inferno is a good example of the market being saturated to the point that it just isn't worth it. I might get a couple of copies and see If i can recoup the cost of the pledge I keep, but thats it.

I think those that are willing to wait the long game might get something back but we are talking years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not buying anything to sell per se.

I'm backing the game because I want to play it, and I'll buy the bits I want.

That said, the KS-Exclusives are pushing me towards getting the Big Boxes now rather than later (I don't think it'll make me buy anything I wouldn't have otherwise), then maybe bundling up the Stranger Things Survivors to sell on - I certainly don't expect to get anywhere near profit, but it might take the edge off of just how much I'm going to end up spending on this.

4 Fatty Bursters seems like a really small number, so I'm tempted to get a second lot, but as people have noted, it seems like the secondary market will be saturated with them, so if I find 4 is enough, I'm not sure I'd be able to move them on at a price worth the effort.

If, once it all arrives, I can easily identify stuff that I don't need, and which other people want (do I really need 2 dragons?) I might sell it on, but I think the combination of lots of people doing it, and the fact that it's over a year away makes it pretty risky to buy things purely based on the plan to sell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gutripper
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deathleech wrote:
Jislizard wrote:
[q="celdom"]Looking back on Massive Darkness now the excitement is over there doesn't seem to be as much in the stretch goals as this campaign. I will probably end up using most of the Kickstarter exclusives so there won't be much to sell in that lot.

Well it made $1.5 million less that GH, so of course there were less stretch goals. Plus most of the SGs in MD were fairly large roaming monsters, not normal sized human survivors. It was an entirely new IP that hasn't been tested or played by the public yet, so it's only expected it wouldn't do quit as well as a game that has been out for years now with several iterations. GH was also severely bloated with add-ons.

As per the question, I think the Rat King and Ultimate Survivors will be the best for re-sale. It seems everyone is banking on the Fatty Bursters so I think the market will be flooded with them. Plus they are cheap to pick up and re-sell. I also think the Stranger Things crew, and the Feral Dragon will fetch a mint simply due to how rare they will be. You only get one Feral Dragon in a $120 pledge, and one set of Stranger Things kids in a $220 pledge.

I thought the variety of the monsters released in KS for MD were really exciting. The ZGH campaign got more interesting later - I like new aboms , and some of the special survivors (The Giant, and the dwarf riding the ogre) but overall I felt the MD campaign was far more exciting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
I've often wondered at what point will there be a tipping point for these KS campaigns. I think it's a fairly safe bet to resell as each new game brings in more money and more backers than the last. Eventually though I do see this end up not bringing in the same kind of profit because eventually all the people who care about the exclusives are going to be part of the KS and the people who just want to play are going to save themselves major money by buying the base game at retail for a significant discount.

Don't think we can really compare different IP's though. Zcide has now had 5 KS campaigns and i'd say is fairly mature in that regard. Inevitably it is different than MD which was a new IP

Personally I have nothing against selling extras on ebay/geek market though I don't do it. I have bought someone's KS lot before and was pretty happy to do it given the circumstances I was in at the time the campaign closed (lots of medical bills). Was worth paying the premium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Stranger Things kids don't hold any appeal for me and seem out of place in the game. However I think they will have great appeal to others so I was thinking about buying the two expansions just so I could sell them all together as a set of 6 survivors. What is a good guess for how much that group of 6 might go for down the road - maybe $120 ($20 per figure)? I guess I'd need to sell the abomination along with the group too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Morph Mode wrote:
The Stranger Things kids don't hold any appeal for me and seem out of place in the game. However I think they will have great appeal to others so I was thinking about buying the two expansions just so I could sell them all together as a set of 6 survivors. What is a good guess for how much that group of 6 might go for down the road - maybe $120 ($20 per figure)? I guess I'd need to sell the abomination along with the group too?

This might be a far off estimate but it wouldn't surprise me to see them selling at $200-300 for the 6 figure set. Possibly higher depending on how many people are selling them at once. Also, pro painted sets will likely sell for upwards of $500 I imagine.
Like you, there's plenty of people who don't care about them or the show and then there's others who might want them as collectables of one of their favorite shows, paint them as display gifts for loved ones or friends who love the show or other gamers who might like to use them in other games as custom heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:
...Also, pro painted sets will likely sell for upwards of $500 I imagine...

Do people like painted miniatures?

A set of painted miniatures will stand out unless the whole set is painted.

If you have a whole set painted you are probably good enough to paint them yourself and save the extra premium.

Or if you are not good enough to paint them yourself but you send them off for painting then you could send off the unpainted versions at the same time and get them all done by the same painter.

I have enjoyed painting my miniatures but I am really critical of painted miniatures, I want all the flashing removed, perfect eyes and many levels of shading. Although mine are only boardgame standard I would want professionally painted ones to look better than what I could do. Zombies are worse, mine are pale but I have seen green and purple ones and they just wouldn't fit in my theme even if I could afford them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have only bought two sets of the Ultimate Survivors, one to resell and one to give as a gift.

I might get a second set in the Pledge Manager to resell.

Seems like a lot of folks are cutting back on what they were buying during the campaign and may not have a lot to spare in the Pledge Manager. Not surprising considering the cost of getting one of everything for themselves.

Looks like Fatty Bursters are going to be in good supply for a while, maybe not so many in Australia but with 190 backers in Brisbane alone I am sure I won't have the only ones for sale locally.

Ultimate Survivors doesn't seem like a must have at the moment when there are so many other things to spend money on but next time there is a bit of a quiet people might have a bit of cash to spend and a bit of interest in getting them.

I am only going to have one and a half sets of the stranger things team to sell, I didn't fancy getting an extra two expansions for $100 just for two extra exclusive miniatures. I am guessing many others will be in the same boat,an extra $120 to get 60+ exclusive miniatures, a giant dragon, a hoard box, a hoard tile, a ballista and a bunch of equipment cards or an extra $100 to get two exclusive miniatures.

I am guessing that the number of people willing to spend an extra $240 so they can put together 6 miniatures and one Abomination will be far less than the number of people buying the Fatty Bursters.

I guess you can easily split up the rest of the expansion boxes and sell the items like the tiles and the rats separately.

The more I think of it the more I like the idea.

You will get the relatively rare Kickstarter Exclusive Stranger Things as a complete set.

You will be able to separately sell the;
6 companion miniatures
5 different tiles are always popular,
four hero miniatures,
A bunch of toxic zombies
A giant dragon
Ghost Zombies
Another ballista
A swarm of rats

Of course the cap for any one item would be the Amazon sale price of the expansion box but if you priced all these items low enough they would have no problems selling and should recoup the full cost of the box.

Anything that doesn't sell you can add to your own game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Reisinger
msg tools
mbmb
The sub-market of re-selling game components is fascinating. If you guys put as much effort into a career as you do into making a quick turn-a-round buck you'd already be retired!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While there is still money to be made, the margins are reducing from my analysis of KS sales, at least in Australia. Our market is so much smaller that saturation decreases the return with each new KS. AQI and Masmorra have both sold lower and slower than previous CMoN games. R&B2 isn't really moving.

I see sellers dropping their prices to undercut each other to a point where the juice perhaps isn't worth the squeeze.

You'll also compete with future KS projects that offer as much stuff as yo'ure hawking for half the price. CMoN are pumping these things out at record pace. Monolith, Ares, LMS and many others are doing the same. Not a month goes by where I'm not tempted by new "bargain price look how much shit you get" plastic-fests on KS.

CMoN also open their PM to the public for exceptionally long periods. They even reopen it just prior to shipping in some cases.

Then there's +10% eBay fees (which they also apply to your postage cost), +3% PayPal, +GST on the eBay fee as of July 1, which eBay are kindly passing onto the seller. Net loss of almost 15%. Packing them up takes time and effort, labelling, visiting the post office. Then the risk that the buyer receives the box with the most minor shipping damage, or worse, lies about something, and demands a refund - and eBay is most certainly a buyer's market, so sellers can be really hamstrung here.

Last but not least, you're paying for all of this upfront.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Lowecore wrote:
The sub-market of re-selling game components is fascinating. If you guys put as much effort into a career as you do into making a quick turn-a-round buck you'd already be retired!

It is the same as any other business opportunity but it has a lower entry point so it is accessible to more people.

Plus many of the people buying are experts in the field of boardgames, they know what is available, they know how much they are selling for in stores and on eBay, they know what sort of boardgames they like and which ones are not popular, they have knowledge of the Intellectual Properties, they have knowledge of which companies deliver and which do not, they can compare unit cost of miniatures across different manufacturers and they have a wide understanding of which games are popular so they know when miniatures from one game can be used in another.

They can discuss strategies in the comments section of the KS and also on this forum, talking to other like minded people with various insights into the reselling aspects.

With that level of expertise in the field and the amount of pleasure that boardgames give them why not put it to some good use.

I see that some copies of Z:BP are selling for $800 on an initial outlay of $180 after a couple of years.

I buy houses, they are really expensive, I have to get massive loans and pay interest on them, the income is pretty low and there is no way they are going to increase in value as much as a boardgame, plus with boardgames I have to deal with fewer lawyers, real estate agents and tenants, and that is never a bad thing.

As to retiring, I love my job! I would rather be a full time boardgame component re-seller but as it is, If I can just get the hobby to pay for itself so I can get new games at no cost to myself then I consider that to be a win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocky Marcus
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Mike B Canada wrote:

The Stranger Things 6 characters will be the real score. Not a lot of people are willing to drop all the cash needed to get several copies, remember, the gorgom, lorentz, billy and zee are all exclusive and you only get one of each for your $120 pledge. Not to mention, the other characters in the $50 expansions. So only fairly wealthy people are going to be able to sell off the whole group or even individually. You won't see the market saturated with these figs. Stranger Things was very popular, these will be the biggest money makers imho.

Good call. Stranger things is cool, but I don't know that I see enough appeal to keep them, especially with the completely insane number of bonus survivors I'm getting. And living with the crazy high shipping prices with Hawaii where I'm at, I think I can only try to resell a few high value things to profit on. Maybe the musicians too, but my girlfriend is a huge fan of Prince and George Michael...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
While there is still money to be made, the margins are reducing from my analysis of KS sales, at least in Australia. Our market is so much smaller that saturation decreases the return with each new KS. AQI and Masmorra have both sold lower and slower than previous CMoN games. R&B2 isn't really moving.

You'll also compete with future KS projects that offer as much stuff as yo'ure hawking for half the price.

Last but not least, you're paying for all of this upfront.

You raise some very good points.

Soon enough in Australia we are going to be hit with a 10% import tax so that the local businesses can stay "competitive". The Australian Tax Office is also looking for some new revenue streams and they are targeting eBay sellers, particularly if you buy to sell online. There used to be a threshold but I think with many people making a side line in eBaying the noose is tightening.

I did find it difficult to find cheap discounted base games though and I have been stuck trying to find some of the smaller expansions, they are avaiable from the secondary market but you do pay a fair bit more, usually to the point where I don't bother to buy them.

Gumtree seems to be a better option than eBay, had a friend sell his Knight's Pledge on there, by skipping the fees and having someone come by the house to pick it up he saved a lot of potential problems and it sold in next to no time.

Paying upfront is not good if you have to get a loan or you are living paycheck to paycheck. I have a bit of money in the bank but the interest is just enough to keep up with inflation, certainly not making any money there.

I was in for $1 for Massmorra but never went any higher, skipped AQI completely as it did nothing for me, even CMoN has duds. Took a bit of a risk on Massive Darkness as it is unknown and I really didn't think the "shadow" gimmick was going to be all that good. But Zombicide seems a pretty safe bet. R&Bs was also a pass for me, I missed Blood Rage but I did get a set of Rising Sun. I will wait to see if it is any good and if it doesn't sound like I will like it I will flog it on, didn't buy anything to resell for RS.

I know a few people who wouldn't call themselves gamers but want something other than monopoly to play with their family, they are asking about Z:BP and where to get it, so it looks like new people are still coming along and keen to get hold of the older stuff that they played around their mate's house.

I did tell them to back Green Hoard as it was better value for money.

Quite a few of my friends only know about kickstarter because of negative press about companies going broke and taking backers' money, plus all the horror stories of new inventions that just don't do what the inventors were hoping for.

Most of my relatives would avoid giving a ton of money a year up front for a game that hasn't been made yet and I am sure there are many who would prefer to buy a game off the shelf for $$$ rather than than pay $$ for the promise of a game in a year's time.

A few years back I would balk at paying over $20 for a boardgame and paying $40 for Carcassonne seemed really lavish. Now I am telling people that these things are costing $100 and they don't bat an eyelid.

Make hay while the sun shines.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now I'm a little bummed that I plan to keep (a certain portion) of the Stranger Things kids. Never seen the show but the abomination sounds fun, and for variety's sake I love the idea of kid heroes. Billy and Lorentz could be mainstays for me. I plan of selling North right away, the sculpt leans too close to warhammer grotesquery for me. The other two I guess I'll see their stats, or see how much I can get for them.

Selling things piece by piece is a crazy hassle, but is likely all I'll do again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Gray
United States
Brookfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
[*] Some people do not pay attention to Kickstarter.
[*] Some people do not plan ahead.
[*] Some people are bad with money.
[*] Some people just do not care about money ($120 is the same as $240).
[*] Some people want to see or play a game before buying it.
[*] Some people will try to get the promo’s they want from CMON at a convention.

Q: How many miniatures are in the base pledge, and is that a good value?
A: ????? miniatures, and likely, yes. People will use the miniatures for other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jislizard wrote:
Do people like painted miniatures?

They do, but, as you said, everyone has different standards of what they'll pay for. Better to paint your own set and see if anyone buys it at a price you think is fair. (If you get multiple offers, you now know you're good enough for commission painting.)

I guess what an unpainted set has as an advantage is that it's a standard point of reference that everyone has. Everyone knows what to expect with an unpainted miniature, even if they'd rather have it painted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.