Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hello everyone,

I am having an intriguing game with my backers in which we need to solve some misterious puzzles that are linked together. Here is the first puzzle we received:

Quote:
Welcome to this important meeting, ambassadors!

We have intercepted some weird messages from the Rebellion’s side and M.I.N.D has delegated us to investigate. For now, M.I.N.D is unreachable, as he is using most of his server power for a high scan over the G.R.I.D. It is up to us to resolve this issue.

Our men managed to ambush a rebel convoy in the desert of Marubia as they were carrying this art pieces. Apparently Hugo's men were trying to burn them before they were captured. We believe they were carrying a hidden message to their Red King.

Each painting has it’s own stupid question attached. We need to figure this out, maybe the answer will make some sense. Maybe it will lead somewhere. We cannot wait for M.I.N.D on this one.

Alright, here goes. This is the first painting. The question seems pretty simple. I think I see 3 animals, but what do I know....

Quote:
By the way, on the back of this painting there was this text:

"Purple + Dark Red

Sep 29, 2014"

Not sure what to make of this situation. Will give you the next part once you manage to solve this one.

Good luck!

I thought that since we are all gamers here that you will want to join in the quest. Next clue comes later today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see 4 horses and a dog.

there is a goose or possibly a pheasant hanging from a guy's belt - but given that he is holding a rifle/musket, I doubt the dead bird is 'domestic'.

so - 5 total ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Pearce
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look straight down from the tower in the background, it looks like there is a little dog standing just behind a man...way in the distance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stephaniepa wrote:
If you look straight down from the tower in the background, it looks like there is a little dog standing just behind a man...way in the distance.

def. tempting....but, there is an attempt to depict both shadows and reflections, plus, at least in the fore and mid ground, some odd items sitting on the ice.

tough call.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hey guys, I made this thread in the General section and there are more discussions on the puzzle. I recommend checking it out so that we are united in our forces to crack this one.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1803600/want-join-puzzle-qu...

There is a new transmission with a new clue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.