Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know the time Limit fot the Late Pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As an indication: for Rising sun it is end of June and the KS finished beginning of April.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Dads Podcast
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandKhan44 wrote:
As an indication: for Rising sun it is end of June and the KS finished beginning of April.

True, but both Massive Darkness and Smog end on June 30th, and those games' KS were a bit apart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Enter something witty here
badge
These aren't really my legs
mbmbmbmbmb
mroseksi wrote:
GrandKhan44 wrote:

True, but both Massive Darkness and Smog end on June 30th, and those games' KS were a bit apart.

Huh...MD late backer has been closed for quite some time now. Months.

pledge.cmon.com/store/products/massive-darkness-late-pledge/

Generally you have until they send out the project managers to everyone. Once they do that they generally close late backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Late pledge is usually open for about a month, if I remember right from CMON's past kickstarters. But it's really up to them. I'd bank on at least a month. So if you need to save up to get more stuff, you should have at least that long.

It's also worth keeping in mind that it usually takes a few weeks before Kickstarter releases the funds to CMON (I think that's how it works). So you might have closer to at least a month and a half to scrounge a few more dollars and cents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leberegel wrote:
Does anyone know the time Limit fot the Late Pledge?

Heya!

You can usually just pledge $1 during the campaign, then you have plenty time to make up your mind (until pledge manager closes).

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ Montoya
United States
avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To add on to this, hope it's okay, but would late pledging get you the kickstarter exclusives? Or just the base game and having to pay extra for the exclusives?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You get the KS exclusives with any late pledge.

I know because I late pledged the original Z:BP KS, and got everything. In addition, I got it at the same time as all the other backers because I filled out the pledge manager before the pledge manager cutoff date (which, for Z:BP GH isn't even out yet).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ Montoya
United States
avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maginifico! thanks for the quick reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.