8 Posts

Krosmaster: Quest» Forums » Variants

Subject: Chacha / Bow Meow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Salgueiro
msg tools
hi

this is my first take at making a new mob family. i started with the bow meows (chachas in french, i made these cards in french as my game is in french as well):

they're meant to be weaker than the original KQ mob families.

i also made a boss, as well as mood cards and donjon versions of the mobs:

not really sure where to go from here

cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Matecha
United States
Florence
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seileach wrote:

cheers!

Easy!
English version!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Salgueiro
msg tools
Fallow wrote:
seileach wrote:

cheers!

Easy!
English version!

i guess that's doable when that's done, should i upload them as a pdf files to the files section? not sure what would be the best way to share them with the community...

and what about bow meow quest cards? are they a must or is it something we can do without?

as for terrain tiles, i'm not thinking of doing anything about that, as my original intention was to have the bow meows walk the city tiles (they'd be the only mobs allowed to).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Stanley
Canada
flag msg tools
They look awesome Jorge and should definitely go in the file section. If you need custom tiles to complement any future mob families give me a shout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Salgueiro
msg tools
Gubbinz wrote:
They look awesome Jorge and should definitely go in the file section. If you need custom tiles to complement any future mob families give me a shout.

couldn't have done it without your excellent templates

i will probably do the english version, make a few experiments with front and back printing and then upload both versions to the files section
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Salgueiro
msg tools
quick update on the english versions:

and the boss:

some of the original wakfu names were too long and clunky, so i made up new ones. i'm quite pleased with the french versions, not so much with the english. all suggestions are welcome

i'm now working on the pdf files for the files section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Salgueiro
msg tools
just submitted two pdf to the files section, one for chachas and another for bow meows

as i had some space on the main sheet, i added a bow meow osamodas:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Galle
Germany
flag msg tools
Really love this... thanks a lot! I just started dreaming of bwork mobs... where did you get the templates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.