Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Legendary: X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Minneapolis availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Knutson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody else in Minneapolis have any luck getting their hands on a copy today? I have called 6 local stores and none of them have it in stock today. yuk
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
zakk1121 wrote:
Anybody else in Minneapolis have any luck getting their hands on a copy today? I have called 6 local stores and none of them have it in stock today. yuk


Level Up in South St Paul just called me about a half hour ago and said my pre-ordered copy was available for pick up.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if this has much bearing, but I was told by both of my FLGSs that the shipments were coming in from the west coast, and not to expect it today, and maybe not until the weekend is over. I can only hope that is the worst case scenario. I was hoping to play it this weekend with my brother who is visiting from 3 time zones away!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Despite only living in New York, it usually takes a good week and half for me to get a package from Cool Stuff, once it's shipped. This is unsettling news, as I was hoping to play before I go on the road for work on July 10.

You'd think that wouldn't be too much to ask!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird, because I'm here on the East Coast and my FLGS has already talked to me today to let me know I should expect a call later when the shipment arrives. They've always gotten my Legendary pre-orders on the day of release.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
Weird, because I'm here on the East Coast and my FLGS has already talked to me today to let me know I should expect a call later when the shipment arrives. They've always gotten my Legendary pre-orders on the day of release.


I can usually find them "day of" or "day after" in Maine, but was told different this time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James A.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantasy Flight in Roseville was supposed to inventory them this evening as their shipment didn't arrive until this morning. May be able to get it tomorrow, but I haven't gotten called yet. I'm sorry that you're having the same issues.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How are people doing picking it up at their FLGS? I haven't had any luck up here in Maine. Then again, we are probably the furthest contiguous state from where the shipments were going out. The price I pay to live in Vacationland.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
How are people doing picking it up at their FLGS? I haven't had any luck up here in Maine. Then again, we are probably the furthest contiguous state from where the shipments were going out. The price I pay to live in Vacationland.
Doing good here in SE VA! Got mine on Wednesday, the 28th - right on schedule.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
jhochges wrote:
How are people doing picking it up at their FLGS? I haven't had any luck up here in Maine. Then again, we are probably the furthest contiguous state from where the shipments were going out. The price I pay to live in Vacationland.
Doing good here in SE VA! Got mine on Wednesday, the 28th - right on schedule.


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Cool Stuff order got rescheduled from Saturday the 8th to Monday the 10th. I'm away for a week starting Monday the 10th. soblue soblue
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jhochges wrote:
How are people doing picking it up at their FLGS? I haven't had any luck up here in Maine. Then again, we are probably the furthest contiguous state from where the shipments were going out. The price I pay to live in Vacationland.


I live in the Canadian vacationland (West Coast Edition) and it arrived on yesterday here!! Hoping to play tonight though as it's been a chaotic week.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Letourneau
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The Source Comics and Games in Roseville has a bunch of them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.