Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear cultist slayers,

those of you, that do not follow the Kickstarter mailing list might not know, that the new rulebook version is available: https://perditionsmouth.com/rulebook/

Have a look on pages 26-28. New rules were created for the enemy routing and order of the enemy figures changed. They now activate based on where they want to go and not always by the proximity to nearest hero.

Plus there were some formatting changes everywhere, that is not important for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for the high res version. I'm going to reprint and bind so nice to have one that is crisp and readable. Especially for the examples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kent
United States
Houston
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
High resolution is showing a bad link....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
mikus42 wrote:

Yep, me too. I downloaded it fine before.

Damn, I hope it didn't get revised again. I just printed it on fancy paper with a color laser printer and had it spiral bound. Would suck to do that again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
mikus42 wrote:

Yep, me too. I downloaded it fine before.

Damn, I hope it didn't get revised again. I just printed it on fancy paper with a color laser printer and had it spiral bound. Would suck to do that again.

No worry. It really isn't changing now. We are using all of our efforts to make 2.0 version of the rulebook for the upcoming 2nd print run of PM:AR. It is likely that we will not have 1.x rulebooks after the current, unless some major issues appear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even the earlier rulebook was pretty good. We needed to react on the player feedback and explain some parts, but with this rulebook release all open issues are covered. We do not plan any big changes there at least until the Soul Spire goes live as it can introduce new features, that may be worth mentioning.

So the version you printed is probably identical or almost identical to the future second print rulebook and will likely be valid for at least two years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So those of us who didn't download it last week are out of luck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For me the link works. See https://perditionsmouth.com/abyssal-rift-rulebook/ the green second link. Or does it work just for me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrakomor wrote:
For me the link works. See https://perditionsmouth.com/abyssal-rift-rulebook/ the green second link. Or does it work just for me?

Confirmed that it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, works for me too, now. Could be a quota thing with Dropbox?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
OK, works for me too, now. Could be a quota thing with Dropbox?

No. I removed it as I never intended the dropbox link to remain for long. But it's there now for at least a few weeks. OUr webadmin will move it eventually to our site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Link works for me this time. Thanks so much for the update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime de Marcos
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrakomor wrote:
Dear cultist slayers,

those of you, that do not follow the Kickstarter mailing list might not know, that the new rulebook version is available: https://perditionsmouth.com/rulebook/

Have a look on pages 26-28. New rules were created for the enemy routing and order of the enemy figures changed. They now activate based on where they want to go and not always by the proximity to nearest hero.

Plus there were some formatting changes everywhere, that is not important for you.

Do rule changes only affect pages 26-28? If not, is there a comprehensive list of changes available?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There were quite a lot of formatting fixes, but nothing you would notice. Also here and there some tiny fixes, but nothing to worry about if you read those parts already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.