mark w

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Betrayal at House on the Hill: Widow's Walk 12.54
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01EOA7Y1O/_encoding=UTF8?coliid...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Babanov
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cmain wrote:
Betrayal at House on the Hill: Widow's Walk 12.54
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01EOA7Y1O/_encoding=UTF8?coliid...

Are they dumping the buggy first edition before releasing v2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Cordell
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
lastberserker wrote:

Is it bad? I would like to pick up the expansion, but if it's super buggy I might just hold off on it. $12 is pretty damn tempting though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashton Cusick
United States
Castro Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I want to jump on this too, we just played Betrayal last week for the first time and loved it. I've heard nothing but bad and unbalanced things for the expansion though.. going to hold off and hope a v2 comes out as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Knutson
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the new events and new items a lot. The new haunts are hit and (very) miss.

I think next time I play,I'll ignore all expansion content except the items and events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
brandoncordell wrote:
lastberserker wrote:

Is it bad? I would like to pick up the expansion, but if it's super buggy I might just hold off on it. $12 is pretty damn tempting though...

Bump. This is pretty important. I'm eyeing the expansion on Amazon. Does anyone know if there's a v2 being made and if this one is buggy? Are they making a v3 of the Betrayal 2nd ed as well? I bought that but now I'm worried that I wasted my money.

Any insight would be highly welcomed for both of us.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Knutson
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zenman12 wrote:

Bump. This is pretty important. I'm eyeing the expansion on Amazon. Does anyone know if there's a v2 being made and if this one is buggy? Are they making a v3 of the Betrayal 2nd ed as well? I bought that but now I'm worried that I wasted my money.

I'm pretty sure there is no known upcoming V2 of Widow's Walk. In fact, I'd be pretty surprised if they do a V2.

In fact, 2nd edition of Betrayal is barely (perhaps arguably not) an improvement on 1st edition. So if they did do a V2 of Widow's Walk, there's no reason to believe that it would in fact improve the game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Betrayal at House on the Hill. My feelings about Widow's Walk are mixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.