Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmb

Tonight on GameNight!, Nikki, Dave, Mark and Lincoln play Kingdomino, designed by Bruno Cathala and published by Blue Orange Games.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe to us on YouTube - with more subscribers we get more freedom in how we run the channel.

http://youtube.com/boardgamegeektv
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sutherland
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats on the win(*), Mark. His second tile (double plains) was illegally placed, but I'm sure it was meant as a teaching moment for new players... I kept wondering why Nikki didn't put the (swamp | mountain (2crown)) tile into the bottom left space by the castle; wouldn't it have fit there since the castle provided a wild space? Nevermind, rewatched that section. Nice video GN crew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cappocchi
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
Arkham Horror, Amun Re, R-ECO, Ora Et Labora, Napoleonic Wars
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Math Fail!

Time code 21:02:
For some reason Mark quite confidently repeats twice that 16+4=22. shake
His score is 2 lower than reported, which doesn't change the order of finish for anyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Friedly
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
@ 30:15 Doodle Quest by Blue-Orange?
That's been a hit with families when we host game days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Baker
United States
Poway
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Two videos out so soon! Awesome job, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pettit
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Is this the game you mentioned Lincoln in the 2016 look back that was about ants?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmb
Rob, that one was called Colony in prototype. It's coming from IELLO at some point, obviously with a different name. Thanks for the note and for watching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank QB
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like the best option is to leave your starting wild square open until the end so you can always place that last piece. Otherwise, you're at the whims of what's drawn and you have to hope it matches what's available on your board, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmb
frankqb wrote:
It seems like the best option is to leave your starting wild square open until the end so you can always place that last piece. Otherwise, you're at the whims of what's drawn and you have to hope it matches what's available on your board, no?

Frank, that's exactly how I feel, but in practice it is hard to do so. Thanks for the note and for watching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank QB
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heccubus wrote:
frankqb wrote:

Frank, that's exactly how I feel, but in practice it is hard to do so. Thanks for the note and for watching.

Thanks for making these! I try to watch them all! You are doing a great service to the hobby, Lincoln!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
I really did not want to watch this one - it seemed like it would be too easy. And yet it appears delightful! On the Wish List it goes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.