Subject: The Outposts for Dwar7s Fall! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luís Brueh
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, everyone! As most of you may know, my "new game" is now on Kickstarter
(link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vesuviusmedia/covil-the...)

Covil is, in fact, the "older brother" of Dwar7s Fall so I'm extremely happy with finally having it published properly =). The nasty ogre's concept came first in Covil (a game all about evilness and bad deeds) and this led me to imagine a world ruled by "the good guys" that later on became dwar7s fall.

So I really like to think about these two games sharing the same universe (probably in parallel realities hahaha).

That's the main reason why I created the "crossover promos" that you will receive by being an awesome backer! But now it's time to bring the crossover to the next level:

[Outposts for Dwar7s Fall]
As both games share the same meeple colors, you may use these outposts in Dwar7s Fall for up to 4 players (for now, dwarfs only).

[Building an outpost]

In your turn, if you have a dwarf on top of a mine, you may spend an action and discard one gold gem back to its pile to build an outpost.

[Do's and don'ts]
- You can only build outposts on top of mines.
- You may never build an outpost on top of a monster.
- Outposts do dot occupy meeple slots at a kingdom card
- A kingdom card can hold 1 outpost on top of it.
- You may not stack/dig kingdom cards with outposts.
- Outposts cannot be moved or swapped. The only ogre cards that affect them are "Ambush" and "Wrecking Ball".

[Outposts ability]

Every time that someone (or even yourself!) completes a task at your outpost tile, you also draw a gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabiano Rossini
msg tools
mbmbmb
Is possible give to backers a reference card and/or royal decree card for this variation? (please! please! please!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin Charlier
Belgium
Rixensart
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello !

I bought the full pack at Spiel Essen and I have the rules for the outposts and the beasts ... but I don't have the meeples for these rules.
Is it normal?

Best,
Quentin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luís Brueh
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Quentin, If you have these rules, your copy came with the "crossover" promo pack.
In order to play with these variations you will need my other game "Covil: the dark overlords"

=)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin Charlier
Belgium
Rixensart
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Luis !

Thank you for your explanations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.