Croatia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Hello,

Apache Kid has ability:
If you roll Arrow, you may take the Indian
Chief’s Arrow from another player.

Rule doesn't clearly says: "Instead of doing the standard procedure of taking an arrow from central pile, take the Chief’s Arrow from another player".
The rule could be also interpret as: "Do the standard procedure of taking an arrow from central pile + because you roll an Arrow use the ability and (additionally) take the Indian Chief’s Arrow from another player (2 arrows in total)

Lets say I roll one Arrow in first rolling.
Does that means:
a) that I instead of taking an arrow from central pile, take the Chief’s Arrow from another player, or
b) that I take an arrow from central pile + additionally take Chief’s Arrow from another player (2 arrows in total; 1 Standard + 1 Chief’s).

My logic and answer would be a), because rule doesn't says "...you may additionaly take the...". And also if the answer would be b), that player would take too much arrows in his possesion (1 standard + 1 Chief’s Arrow worth 2 arrows = in total 3).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Nikola,

Quote:
If you roll Arrow, you may take the Indian Chief’s Arrow from another player.

If you do that, you don't take a normal arrow from the supply.

Hope this helps

Have fun!

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.