Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jose nada
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
-Is it the same Space and district?
-How many walls are in the game? (3 or 5)
-When a wall is destroyed , in the case of wall maria ,When he loose 4 tokens or each section is destroyed when loose 2 tokens?
-in a combat versus a Titan can other player that it´s in the same space/district as you play a Defense card to cancel and ambush?
-When you draw a card and it´s a titan in what part of the wall it´s put?
-When you draw de cards to put in the wall, you draw all of them and choose the space or reveal one, put or resolve, and another etc.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬ Stephanie ♩♪♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♪♫♪
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kurnousorion wrote:
-Is it the same Space and district?

There are outside and inside spaces that together make up a district.
kurnousorion wrote:

-How many walls are in the game? (3 or 5)

5 - 2 wall maria, 2 wall rose, 1 wall sina
kurnousorion wrote:

-When a wall is destroyed , in the case of wall maria ,When he loose 4 tokens or each section is destroyed when loose 2 tokens?

Each wall has 2 hit point tokens. When those are gone, that section is destroyed.
kurnousorion wrote:

-in a combat versus a Titan can other player that it´s in the same space/district as you play a Defense card to cancel and ambush?

Quote:
A player using a Defense card negates the Ambush only against themselves... If the target is not “Each Hero,” then just a single Defense card utilized by a Hero in that District is needed to avoid the Ambush effect... Mikasa’s Hero card breaks this rule.

So if it is something like Breakthrough, anyone in the district can use a Defense card. If you're Mikasa you always can
kurnousorion wrote:

-When you draw a card and it´s a titan in what part of the wall it´s put?

When a titan is drawn it is placed outside(on top) of the wall, other cards inside (beneath) the wall. Districts with the least amount of cards are filled first. If there is a tie, the outermost District is filled first.
kurnousorion wrote:

-When you draw de cards to put in the wall, you draw all of them and choose the space or reveal one, put or resolve, and another etc.?

You need to place them in the order they come out and resolve their ambush effects (if any) one at a time, but you can set them aside from the rest of the deck to better keep track of how many you put out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jose nada
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Then , when a card said that you gain +x if you are in the same space as a titan, you could stay in the out space but at 3 moves to reach a titan, i understand for your explanation that the a space its all the out the wall. for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"What do you mean, I can't pay in Meeples?"
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
For cards like Swords or Kill Shot (+X Power if you share a space with a Titan) your Hero only needs to be in the same space as a Titan when the card is played. You can Move into a Titan's space, play the card, and keep moving (if you have enough Move of course) and you will get to keep the Power bonus from fulfilling the card's condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jose nada
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
OK, thanks

then ,do i understand that there are 10 space and 5 districts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
kurnousorion wrote:
OK, thanks

then ,do i understand that there are 10 space and 5 districts?

Yes.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jose nada
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can i use several times the power of a hero if i can pay it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"What do you mean, I can't pay in Meeples?"
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, Hero abilities may be used as many times as you can afford to pay for them for those with a Move cost. Otherwise they're used only when their condition is met (i.e. Hange only gets to destroy a card in hand if an ArchEnemy Titan dies and there is a card in hand the player wants to get rid of.)

Hero abilities that are 'if/then' - like Connie and Levi - can only be true or false, they cannot trigger multiple times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.