After watching the game played at higher counts, it has been kinda chaotic at times during the village phase in placing the discs in stacks on the village spaces. To remedy this, you may use the white discs to alleviate the chaos by doing this:
1. Scouts variant is not used, nor is the Library.
2. When taking a village action, place 1 white disc on the village space to indicate it was used, paying the disc cost of the number of white discs on the space AFTER placing the white disc there.
3. Remove all white discs at the end of the Round during the cleanup.
The game will play the same, but the white discs will keep track of the costs with less of a footprint, and less stacks falling over and chaos not ensuing. Move the discs used for the cost from the Village box to the Rest box instead of placing them on the village board, similar to the payment already used for the "Ladder Track" at the end of the player's round.
Also, forgetting to take back all your discs will be a non-issue.
Any questions, just ask.
- Last edited Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:56 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:54 pm