Hide
2 Posts

Hornet Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ending a mission. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Jurin
msg tools
I might be missing something, or I might just be exposing a problem, but I started re-playing this game after a long, long hiatus, and something has occurred to me.

Say we have a mission, with some migs guarding the whatever it is. I destroy the target completely very quickly, mavericks from one away or something. But it's still only step 2 or 3 when that happens. Do I still need to fight the Migs, or can I just run away at that point and skip straight to post-mission stuff?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Wright
United Kingdom
Nottingham
England
flag msg tools
Hornet Leader - Carrier Air Operations
badge
Herge's Adventures of Tintin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Presumably on turn 1 you'd need to have some Hornets assigned to cop cover and keep a 1:2 ratio there to prevent the MiGs bleeding over to attack your ground attack birds at an advantage. Once you've taken out the target you'd still need to fly the ground attacks guys off the target display one zone at a time, so it's a bit more prolonged than in HL2 or CAO.

I really must get HL back on the table

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.