Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Wilson
United States
Oceanside
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. If I am performing a SEARCH action in an ocean with ONE treasure token, and I roll a 12 or better, do I collect TWO treasures per the chart - or only one since there was only one token in the ocean?

2. Can an ocean hold more than 1 Treasure Available token at one time?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
Leadfoot5 wrote:
1. If I am performing a SEARCH action in an ocean with ONE treasure token, and I roll a 12 or better, do I collect TWO treasures per the chart - or only one since there was only one token in the ocean?

Thanks!

The Treasure Available gemstone just indicates that treasure can be gotten from that ocean area. If you roll a 12 or better, you do collect two treasures, just as the chart says. An ocean area can only have one token. Recheck the Placing Treasure rule on page 17 of the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Wilson
United States
Oceanside
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DownriverRick wrote:
Leadfoot5 wrote:

Thanks!

The Treasure Available gemstone just indicates that treasure can be gotten from that ocean area. If you roll a 12 or better, you do collect two treasures, just as the chart says. An ocean area can only have one token. Recheck the Placing Treasure rule on page 17 of the rulebook.

Aha! Thanks for the pointer!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.