Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Gipson
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the designers have periodically gotten on here and answered some of the rules that are less clear, especially the rooms that are specified in the rulebook.

I have been looking, and I have heard people make reference to an FAQ, but i cannot find one. Can someone point me in the direction of an FAQ?

I played my first game today, and we had several questions, but we just had to wing it. Was curious if we played it correctly.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TaylonMoon wrote:
I know the designers have periodically gotten on here and answered some of the rules that are less clear, especially the rooms that are specified in the rulebook.

I have been looking, and I have heard people make reference to an FAQ, but i cannot find one. Can someone point me in the direction of an FAQ?

I played my first game today, and we had several questions, but we just had to wing it. Was curious if we played it correctly.

Thank you!

As far as I know, there's no official FAQ. Better to just ask here for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrey Gamarnik
msg tools
There is a rule about hunt that sounds as follows... You may also spend 1 or more action points to hunt. Hunting allows you to get meat. You may only hunt one wild game tile per turn.

On the other side there is a statement in the very beginning... Outlive lasts 6 days (6 turns), split into 3 phases.

So, may I hunt more than once during the same day? I think that in any case player cannot take more than one wild game tiles at the moment. But can two different heros hunt during the same day?

Probably it's better to call gaming days as rounds and call her movements as turns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.