United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
What effect does the word Combo on the bottom of some Prey Action Cards have on game play?

I'm familiar with what "Combo Points" mean for the Heroes, but not so much for Prey...

The the Level 1 Cenatur Archer is missing an effect on his attack.

I'm not sure if this is a misprint or if intentional, but it would be strange if it was intentional because he'd be the only enemy in the current game without an effect for their attack.

If this is a misprint, what should the effect be? Pierce (like the Level 2 Centaur Archer) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Bernardini
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
industrialchild wrote:
What effect does the word Combo on the bottom of some Prey Action Cards have on game play?

It means that after solving the card with the "combo" keyword, you must immediately draw the next from the action deck

I'm familiar with what "Combo Points" mean for the Heroes, but not so much for Prey...

The the Level 1 Cenatur Archer is missing an effect on his attack.

I'm not sure if this is a misprint or if intentional, but it would be strange if it was intentional because he'd be the only enemy in the current game without an effect for their attack.

yes the centaur attack don't have special effect

If this is a misprint, what should the effect be? Pierce (like the Level 2 Centaur Archer) ?

Luca LMS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.