4 Posts

Wasteland Express Delivery Service» Forums » General

Subject: 5 player with parts for 6 player? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bender
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the manual and everywhere says it's a 2-5 player game but the parts list includes almost everything for a sixth player.

There is 6 character trucks, standees, boards and enough cash with the exception of only 25 (5 per player) action markers/gears.

Is it possible (ie not game breaking) to play this 6 player with some random coins in place of the gears?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Pinchback
United States
Leonard
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fashiznit wrote:
So the manual and everywhere says it's a 2-5 player game but the parts list includes almost everything for a sixth player.

There is 6 character trucks, standees, boards and enough cash with the exception of only 25 (5 per player) action markers/gears.

Is it possible (ie not game breaking) to play this 6 player with some random coins in place of the gears?

The extra truck is really meant for variety.
Playing with 6 wouldn't be broken. But I think game length and pace really would suffer. That's why we eventually went with 2-5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Diaz
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Variety appreciated thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Roberts
United States
ORLANDO
Florida
flag msg tools
I 3d printed 30 cogs for use so it can be 6 player.

Currently working on metal currency (i.e. washers and a dremel)

It can play 6,but its an all day game at that point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.