Popular Tags: [View All]
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Or is she?

I like her because she cusses a lot.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/29/exclusive-reince-wanted-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bradley
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
The best things in life aren't things.
mbmbmbmbmb
She's a crazy idiot. Ignore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
She keeps saying things like the Supreme Court has an indictment against Trump for his impeachment.

Except SC doesn't do indictments and as a body has no role in impeachments.

Minor factual mistakes like that make it even easier to dismiss her over-the-top lunacy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Her friend Claude took some victory laps in his 1970 Ford Torino yesterday. I suspect the drip drip drip of GLOMAR-a-Lago is over and the dam is about to break.

Louise might seem crazy, but I think she got a lot of her stories correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
49xjohn wrote:

Her friend Claude took some victory laps in his 1970 Ford Torino yesterday. I suspect the drip drip drip of GLOMAR-a-Lago is over and the dam is about to break.

Louise might seem crazy, but I think she got a lot of her stories correct.

She's a full blown conspiracy theorist who got a few things right and gained a following because of it. I use to follow her, but she's a complete loon. There's various articles around the net covering her history and why she isn't worth listening to. She's basically a chick lit writer who became a groupy and got into politics. If you interact with her in a negative way on Twitter, she blocks you. She retweets and likes anything that supports her view to where she was overwhelming my own Twitter feed. She's insanely obsessive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody who thinks you can use SS7 to turn on a microphone not only doesn't know anything and doesn't know anyone that knows anything, they're getting information with people just pretending to know shit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The embarrassing thing is that she was an MP. Cameron personally put her on the Conservative Party's list of candidates which says a lot for his judgement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Texas / Tennessee
flag msg tools
(Not an actual in-game card.) :-p
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
She keeps saying things like the Supreme Court has an indictment against Trump for his impeachment.

Except SC doesn't do indictments and as a body has no role in impeachments.

Minor factual mistakes like that make it even easier to dismiss her over-the-top lunacy.

It's not that simple. The original details are usually plausible, but of course they are unconfirmed and at least a bit shocking. However, the resulting kerfuffle mangles the details, and then many weigh in on the impossibility of the mangled details.

For example, it is possible for the Supreme Court to have been delivered and/or informed of a sealed indictment against a president. There never was the claim that the Court did the actual indicting.

Likewise Mensch reported that the marshal of the Supreme Court was dispatched to inform the White House and President to preserve evidence. I believe this was about the "travel ban". This brought about arguing whether the Supreme Court even had a marshal, confusion with U.S. Marshals, conflating with impeachment rumors, etc.

All that said, recently there are a lot of accusations of Mensch accusing an increasing number of people on Twitter of being Kremlin/Russian agents, and even (allegedly) doxing (exposing their private life details online) some of them. It's a real mess.

Edits: grammar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
The embarrassing thing is that she was an MP. Cameron personally put her on the Conservative Party's list of candidates which says a lot for his judgement.

Her highlight was when accused of doing drugs earlier in her life (not just cannabis) and doing I forget what under the influence. She had the chutzpah to say she didn't recall doing whatever it was, but quite likely had, as she was, as indicated, under the influence quite a lot at that time. I think there was something about getting fired, which she said wasn't the drugs but just being useless. Or something like that. That recognition factor and other things got her to be a person invited onto things like Question Time. Where she obviously found she enjoyed the limelight (beyond just being an MP). I don't recall her having taken on board the crazy (beyond being a Tory MP) then, though she could have done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Crystal Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arkhamnative wrote:
For example, it is possible for the Supreme Court to have been delivered and/or informed of a sealed indictment against a president. There never was the claim that the Court did the actual indicting.

No, it's really not. Even if you could get an indictment of a sitting president (highly doubtful), it would be delivered to a trial court. The SCOTUS wouldn't be involved unless there was an appeal. Similarly, they wouldn't issue an order to preserve evidence - that would have been handled as part of a warrant or subpoena issued by a trial court or Congress.

There's nothing credible about any of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.