Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
remi van den barg
Netherlands
arnhem
gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I would use the the court ability “Replace” and I use this against a player that hasn’t played yet, what will happend in his
turn? Lets say in the family confrontation I have a initiative of 9 and I replace mine MC with a 4 initiative MC from the player how hasn’t played
yet. At the start of the round we had initiative 15,9,8,4,3 and 1. So the player with initiative 4 would go has 4th player but now (after the replace)
he has 9.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzo Bríos
Spain
San Fernando de Henares
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hi Remi, game author here.

To determine turn order you always use your MC initiative. If you "replace" your MC with other player MC, you're giving him a new initiative value. Let see what happen in your example:

Player with 15 initiaive plays first.
You, with 9 initiative play second. In your turn you replace your 9 initiavive MC with a 4 initiative another player MC.
Then, among players who hasn't played yet, 9 is higher initiative (yes, this is MC that you "replace")so he plays third.
Player with 8 initiative plays forth.
Player with 3 initiave plays fifth.
Player with 1 initiative plays sixth.

I mean you always have to check initiative values for players who have'nt played yet because if a MC is replaced (for any reason)turn order could change during a round.

I hope clearing you this point, my english is not too good Let me know if I could help you with any other issue with 15 Días
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
remi van den barg
Netherlands
arnhem
gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay that make sense thank you.
I have a other question:
In 6 player game the the Olivares in the family confrontation they have the highest initiative, lets say 14,12 and 9.
the Lerma family have 8,7 and 4.
In the Olivares turn the main characters of all the Lerma family get killed. What happend next, for the family Lerma players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzo Bríos
Spain
San Fernando de Henares
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mb
If there are several players without MC (0 initiative for all of them ), then player who played last turn choose who is next.

In your example, after Olivares player with 9 initiative take his turn, he choose what member of Lerma family is next. When that Lerma family player take his turn he choose who is next among 2 players who haven't played yet and go on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
remi van den barg
Netherlands
arnhem
gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.