Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fnorbl Fnorblobson
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there.

So we will play the game for the first time, and I was just wondering if I understood it correctly, that you place new survivors into the airlock, and can distribute them from there into other rooms. If you notice that you want more people in the airlock, you can't move them there from other rooms. The only way to increase the airlock staff would be to acquire new survivors, right? And the only way to decrease the number of peopl ein another room is by having them killed in some way?

Also: ammo, equipment and so on is not distributed to heroes, but all of them can use all of that, right?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orya wrote:
Hi there.

So we will play the game for the first time, and I was just wondering if I understood it correctly, that you place new survivors into the airlock, and can distribute them from there into other rooms. If you notice that you want more people in the airlock, you can't move them there from other rooms. The only way to increase the airlock staff would be to acquire new survivors, right? And the only way to decrease the number of peopl ein another room is by having them killed in some way?

Also: ammo, equipment and so on is not distributed to heroes, but all of them can use all of that, right?

Thank you.

correct. during the recruit new survivors phase, you can get survivors but they must go to the airlock first, so you are limited in how many you can recruit. after, during the building rooms phase, you can move some or all of them to build rooms. Once a person is in a room, they can never leave. You can loose survivors due to lack of food (1 survivor "leaves" for each food short you are) and there are some events that kill survivors.

All heroes on the board can use ammo and equipment
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Thorpe
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note, when you find survivors during the day phase, they can go anywhere in your shelter. They dont have to go to the airlock first. For example this includes the Cargo Ship survivor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René F.
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dlthorpe wrote:
Also note, when you find survivors during the day phase, they can go anywhere in your shelter. They dont have to go to the airlock first. For example this includes the Cargo Ship survivor.

Same counts for the flash light equipment used in one of the two cities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.