Pirate Bunny
United States
California
flag msg tools
I am missing two cards 1 from the basic game. A druid talent card. And one from the shadow of war expansion. An ability card. Can you please help me Identify which cards I'm missing and if you have them can you send a hi quality PDF copy so i can reprint. Or if anyone has extras I would be willing to buy them. Pictures of what I have below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If somebody doesn't get to it first, I should be able to help you out. Just won't be until later tonight or tomorrow till I have time to get the game out and look through the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Druid card is the Strength of the Wild upgrade.

The Hunter from Shadow War is the ability card Eyes of the Beast.

I believe I have a spare Druid card but I don't have any spares for Shadow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pirate Bunny
United States
California
flag msg tools
Awesome!! Thanks for the names they will help a lot. Are you willing to part with the spare? Or can you link me some scanned copies so I can make some card stock copies for playing? (Sorry for late reply I ended up leaving on a business trip and just got back)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can mail you the druid card.

Did you miss the parts exchange note on the main page in the games description box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.