Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've chosen to go with the chaos version of my heroes for my first outing. (Wish me luck!)

Auriel's hero speciality is an extra attack with a wand. I didn't see any wand in the stash. I haven't yet had a chance to go through every card (so many!) so I'm guessing a wand is to be had through treasure or through the emporium?

As a side question: Are there other heroes that can't be equipped with their preferred gear from the get go?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JPN38 wrote:
I've chosen to go with the chaos version of my heroes for my first outing. (Wish me luck!)

Auriel's hero speciality is an extra attack with a wand. I didn't see any wand in the stash. I haven't yet had a chance to go through every card (so many!) so I'm guessing a wand is to be had through treasure or through the emporium?

As a side question: Are there other heroes that can't be equipped with their preferred gear from the get go?

There's a pretty shitty wand in the Emporium for 35 crowns. No other wand is available, neither in the Emporium nor in the treasure deck. The next upgrade from said 35 crowns wand is to forge it (+1 hit for 50 crowns, lasts only until end of quest and must then be forged anew). Then there's the soul weapon wand.

Regards, Gorkar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
i c
United States
California
flag msg tools
JPN38 wrote:

I started all chaos heroes as well. She does not get a wand in the stash, by default, but as mentioned the wand in the emporium is available,but it does not do jack. Her spells are what kick a**.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the responses folks!

Agreed, her powers are pretty boss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI:

wand seems weak

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
carraway0877 wrote:

Huzzah! Thanks. 😀

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.