4 Posts

Deadline» Forums » General

Subject: Hoping to Get It to the Table Tonight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sherri Fillingham
msg tools
mbmb
After getting a very brief demo at Origins, I picked up a copy. I can't wait to play it.

Sleeved cards last night, read the rules (and I'm about to go read the director's commentary), and am hoping my group tonight will be willing to play.

I'm bouncing with anticipation.

For those who have played, are there potential rules potholes I might get wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual of Orange Nebula
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always assumed this would eventually see kickstarter or have some type of release announcement. It's available for purchase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan schnake
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
That's too much dough unless it's murder. And if it's murder, it's not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb
July according to our benevolent Wiz Kids overlords.

If you have any rules questions, we'll be around to answer. Hope you enjoy it, it a unique sort of mystery game for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, you might check out the Official Strategy Guide. It will give you important pointers on how to play well - and make the game more enjoyable too! I think the most important thing is talk through what you're doing as you're doing it. Discussion is the most important ingredient to solving a case!

As for rules, look closely at how Plot Twists work (max 2 active per person, only one played when you drop out) and how Hot Tips work. Don't forget to flip them when you play cards! That's something that is very easy to miss! It can be frustrating when you're first playing - but keep going. You'll get better at spotting plays as you go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.