Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to let people know this is now available. I commissioned this as I think the game deserves a microbadge. A huge thank you for all of Kintarouji's work on this. Todd, glad the final product was able to incorporate the library tower image as you suggested. I think it was a great choice as distinctive for the game theme and gameboard. Hopefully you are pleased with the final product.

Step right up, only 8GG, no jostling in line, there are enough for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The badge can be found on the bottom of the game page as usual. Apologies that I have no idea how to post the image. I can see the code for it (41953) but Insert Geek Link drop down menu does not have microbadge as an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgul Vale
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
...the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just type [microbadge=x] For x you would insert 41953.

Like this: mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
todd sanders
United States
pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great. Thanks very much for doing it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davekuhns wrote:
Just type [microbadge=x] For x you would insert 41953.

Like this: mb

Thank you very much! I've been commissioning multiple badges for different things so this will be useful in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.