Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cliff Roberts
United States
Lakeland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only had exemplary customer service from Gamewright Games. They have always gone above and beyond to offer incredible service and to make things right quickly and satisfactorily. They've always responded to emails pretty quickly. Perhaps some of their usual staff are on vacation? Maybe conventions or events have them a bit backlogged. You could try emailing again, perhaps even calling on the phone, but to answer your questions: "Does anyone else have experience with Gamewright Games? Is this normal for them?"

Yes, I've had multiple dealings with their customer service department.
No, this has not been my normal experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Anselmo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue with Sushi Go Party that you had. I was also pleased they responded to my email quickly. However, I waited over a month before I sent a follow up email. They also responded very quickly and said it would be mailed soon. I did receive my replacement cards about two weeks after this exchange. I probably waited a total of 2 months before I received replacement cards. The new cards are all the same sizes and colors though they do still seem flimsier than the original cards.

This was the first time I had contacted them. I have a few of their products but never had an issue before. Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, I should double check my cards. I got it a couple weeks ago but didn't look too closely.

Am I missing something, don't you all flip the cards at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Anselmo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
typo360 wrote:
Hmmm, I should double check my cards. I got it a couple weeks ago but didn't look too closely.

Am I missing something, don't you all flip the cards at the same time?

My main problem wasn't with the colors but rather the differing card sizes. It really threw off my shuffling. Sleeving would solve the problem but I don't sleeve all my games any more.

I ordered mine back on 12/31/16 from MM. I wonder if they corrected the problem and reprinted or there was just a bad batch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.