Subject: Flying maul star effect hitting another target rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
The star effect says "also hits another enemy within 1 area."

So does this mean apply the full damage from this hit to a second target? Seems brutal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mateooo wrote:
So does this mean apply the full damage from this hit to a second target?

Yes. What else could it mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mateooo wrote:
The star effect says "also hits another enemy within 1 area."

So does this mean apply the full damage from this hit to a second target? Seems brutal.

As I found it early in the prologue, I'm thinking it's a bit overpowered. But, I might not think that so much later on when I really need it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be sure: "Within 1 area" is essentially like this ability range is [1], based on game terminology right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
mateooo wrote:
So does this mean apply the full damage from this hit to a second target?

Yes. What else could it mean?

I guess it could also mean hit with one hit symbol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Re: Flying maul star effect hittingc another target
I also find it very powerful, routinely clearing out an entire shadow spawn with one attack, and I'm just level 2. I feel kinda bad for my wife who often has no one left to kill

So does each full attack effect two targets equally, including the bonuses from spending symbols, or do I have to spend the symbol for each target?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
mateooo wrote:
I also find it very powerful, routinely clearing out an entire shadow spawn with one attack, and I'm just level 2. I feel kinda bad for my wife who often has no one left to kill

So does each full attack effect two targets equally, including the bonuses from spending symbols, or do I have to spend the symbol for each target?

What? You do know that you only roll once and you can only activate the ability once right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mateooo wrote:

If "very powerful" means "kills 2 of the weakest enemies in the game, in the introductory scenario", then that seems like an overstatement.

Quote:

All effects of the attack apply to both targets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
All treasure weapons that fit your build are quite good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
RezardVareth wrote:
All treasure weapons that fit your build are quite good.

Yep,

there are 8 weapons inside a 42 cards treasure deck (it will continue to grow in the next 3 campaign expansions) some of them must be more powerful that the standard EQ... otherwise we can't define them as Treasures
In any case, as in most RPGs, Items can be very powerful at the beginning, then they become normal or just useful, until you need to swap them, so don't worry and enjoy your Flying Maul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.