Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken B
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon is the seller of Order of the Gilded Compass for $22.53. A 3rd-party seller (Bear Toys & More) is a few cents cheaper at $22.38 (fulfilled by Amazon, so Prime shipping).

According to C3, this is a new low price on Amazon (by about $3). It's currently around $26 on MM and CSI.

Amazon link
BGG link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Selander
United States
Ooltewah
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not enough love for this great game! Alea Iacta Est was in my top 5 for many years, and has been replaced by OotGC. (Although I did have to steal the yellow dice set from AIE to use in OotGC!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reuben Landon
United States
Marion
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I demoed this at Origins and brought a copy home. Fun game with variable set up. Nice game to start the night with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

This one's been on my wish list for about 6 months now. Just pulled the trigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd buy this, if only the game were better for 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still available from both Amazon and Bear Toys & More for the prices in the OP. I guess this is not a very popular game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TooOld4Games2 wrote:
Still available from both Amazon and Bear Toys & More for the prices in the OP. I guess this is not a very popular game.

I've also seen it for $20 at least once before from CSI, possibly other times from other stores as well. Not one to rush and buy IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.