Subject: Companion App up on Google Play Store!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title says:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ares.swords...

I'm surprised no one posted this yet. The iOS version should arrive any day now.

EDIT: As an FYI to people: You will see that there are "in-app purchases." If you were a kickstarter backer, do not buy these! I'm pretty sure we are getting codes to get that stuff for free!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Anderson
msg tools
Tried and it and should be faster than just managing the game's physical components but is not. I will stick with the pencil and paper for now. Still awaiting the quest builder.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
As the title says:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ares.swords...

I'm surprised no one posted this yet. The iOS version should arrive any day now.

EDIT: As an FYI to people: You will see that there are "in-app purchases." If you were a kickstarter backer, do not buy these! I'm pretty sure we are getting codes to get that stuff for free!

Confirmed,
Backers will receive the codes soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't own any Android or iOs devices. Someone mentioned in another thread it is possible to run Android apps on a PC via emulator. Is it possible to download the app to PC from the Google Store?

Regards, Gorkar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorkar wrote:
I don't own any Android or iOs devices. Someone mentioned in another thread it is possibly to run Android apps on a PC via emulator. Is it possibly to download the app to PC from the Google Store?

Regards, Gorkar

Afaik you have to start the emulator and call the google play store from there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
carraway0877 wrote:
Afaik you have to start the emulator and call the google play store from there...

Ah, I see.Thank you for the answer. Could you recommend an emulator that works with the S&S app?

Regards, Gorkar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Bluestacks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kovaks Alpha
msg tools
mbmbmb
Doesn't appear to be on the iOS App Store yet....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bluestacks is the only one I know and I also used it some time ago to play an android game in Tablet-Mode (instead of smartphone mode). Worked perfektly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.bluestacks.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KingRalph KingRalph
msg tools
mbmbmb
I got the email with all the codes but it looks like Tristan the warlord is still locked. I don't see a code in the email for him. Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
KingRalph111 wrote:
I got the email with all the codes but it looks like Tristan the warlord is still locked. I don't see a code in the email for him. Am I missing something?

There was a second email for Tristan. Check your junk/spam - that's where mine were.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorkar wrote:
carraway0877 wrote:

Ah, I see.Thank you for the answer. Could you recommend an emulator that works with the S&S app?

Regards, Gorkar

Bluestacks crashed frequently for me while playing Pathfinder Adventures. I had better luck with AMIDuOS ( http://www.amiduos.com/). But I haven't tried it with the S&S app. YMMV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.