Human Interface: Be a Better Human» Forums » General

Subject: Backward Compatibility rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read that components are going to be released for the original HI:NT (character cards, etc) to bring it up to date with this game.

1. Does anybody know how to get these updated components? Will they be included with the Kickstarter version of this game or sold on the company website?

2. I backed HI:BaBH on KS, but missed out on HI:NT. I would love to get HI:NT and the updated components, but don't know whether to buy it from their website or add it to my KS pledge when the pledge manager goes live. If I buy it via the pledge manager, will it ship with the rest of my pledge? I would hate to wait till next year to play a game that's already out now.

Anybody have any helpful ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy

North Carolina
msg tools
They said that HINT was going to be available in the PM. They have not specifically said the HINT components were coming with HIBaBH so it is also probably in the PM. They also mentioned having other extras in the PM, so people are only speculating on the extras being KS1 bonuses but at least some store items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindon Paxton
msg tools
IT may be that PING will match up backers from the original campaign with those from this to include the updated cards when sending out pledges. For those that did not back the original campaign should be able to get the updated cards from their website or in the Pledge Manager for this new campaign. It may only be 11 cards for those characters in the core game that had large character boards. It could also include updated cards for all characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Lindon. The more updated cards offered, the better.

Fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.