Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
David

Is this item part of the major shipment, or is it part of the next installment? Most of my recent play has either been in the South Pacific or Vietnam, and even without jungle terrain Hell Frozen Over looks like it will fill that narrow spot on my LNLT shelf.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Darryel,

The map is done but it will be another month or two before we have the book ready to go.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Righto, David. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
OK. Got my order in, but this here is a cautionary tale.

I received the availability email and jumped. I logged on and ordered the game and it is already on its way to me.

Today I received the availability email for the x-maps. Evidently you still have to order them, even though they are gratis with pre-orders.

So, kids, exercise a bit of restraint, and you could be saving yourselves an extra shipping charge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darcone wrote:
OK. Got my order in, but this here is a cautionary tale.

I received the availability email and jumped. I logged on and ordered the game and it is already on its way to me.

Today I received the availability email for the x-maps. Evidently you still have to order them, even though they are gratis with pre-orders.

So, kids, exercise a bit of restraint, and you could be saving yourselves an extra shipping charge!

Me too. A few days ago got the email for the game availability. The info provided when I pre-ordered was that the x-maps would be included in the game, so I went ahead and paid for the game. Fast forward to today and I get another email for x-map availability. Forget it...I'm not paying $10 shipping for some paper maps that should have been shipped with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

You should not get a second shipping charge if you combine the pre-orders. I just checked this and it is working before checkout. If you have an order just open a support ticket and give the order numbers and they will correct this.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I will, but I just thought that the initial pre-order would automatically contain the x-maps. Silly me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

UPDATE:

I opened a support ticket with LnL and they took care of the problem. Got it in the mail today, including the Xmaps. Great customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.