Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Perlmutter
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody else getting spammed about their shipment? I keep getting orders from Royal Shipments, having them canceled and then re-sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. Third one hasn't been cancelled yet... Guess third time's the charm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused by what mine is telling me. It says "Delivered", but I can most assuredly say it has not been... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I got three shipping confirmations. Two got cancelled. Then I got a delivery confirmation, saying it had been delivered in Czechia. That's a long ways away from the USA...

Also, turns out "Czechia" is, as of July 2016, the official shortened version of "Czech Republic". TIL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark James Schryver
United States
Pulaski
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the latest update, over on the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Looks like it's only visible to Kickstarter backers. I was a late backer, which went through the Board&Dice website, so I can't access it. Any chance someone can fill me (and anyone else in that situation) in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Delivery - our status and necesary steps we take with 3rd party delivery support

Hey everyone, we have a quick update for you. We've got many comments, regarding updates you recived about delivery. Many of you recived update about, preparation of package, delivery and then cancelation...

We have already confirmed at 3rd party delivery support (that is in charge of a portion of our delivery), that they've downloaded i genereted CN22 documents, they're sticking it to the packages, this is what generates some of the confusion... today as well as next monday, they're preparing around 2000 packages, and apparently, an employee in charge of it forgot to switch off the notifications during the mass delivery. Sadly this is what brings such confusion.

But have no fear, they did confirmed that there is no problem with your packages, but we want to ask you to switch your notifications, so you're not spammed for now.

In monday we will confirm that's everything is ok with your delivery!

Sincerly

Ireneusz Huszcza.

PS. Hey.... i feel your pain. My e-mail box recived already around 4000 notifications... We're so sorry... I know I am.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
Quote:
Delivery - our status and necesary steps we take with 3rd party delivery support

Hey everyone, we have a quick update for you. We've got many comments, regarding updates you recived about delivery. Many of you recived update about, preparation of package, delivery and then cancelation...

We have already confirmed at 3rd party delivery support (that is in charge of a portion of our delivery), that they've downloaded i genereted CN22 documents, they're sticking it to the packages, this is what generates some of the confusion... today as well as next monday, they're preparing around 2000 packages, and apparently, an employee in charge of it forgot to switch off the notifications during the mass delivery. Sadly this is what brings such confusion.

But have no fear, they did confirmed that there is no problem with your packages, but we want to ask you to switch your notifications, so you're not spammed for now.

In monday we will confirm that's everything is ok with your delivery!

Sincerly

Ireneusz Huszcza.

PS. Hey.... i feel your pain. My e-mail box recived already around 4000 notifications... We're so sorry... I know I am.

Sorry guys for that - I have information from my logistics company, that they will be very careful next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Perlmutter
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Were these shipped out in the end? All the tracking notifications I got are listed as cancelled orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
duckduck wrote:
Were these shipped out in the end? All the tracking notifications I got are listed as cancelled orders.

hello!

Abut this cancelations please find the last update on Kickstarterer - we have all details there.
Our logistics partner told us that for this packages: "all of them will leave today"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.