Subject: No rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Westfere
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I bought this from nobile knight games. Unpunched. Missing the 24 page rule book. Waiting yo hear back from them... Sent ae email to avalance asking if I could buy a rule book. Haven't heard from them yet. Can any one tell me why they do not have the rules posted on line? I have gwas med 1st edition. Love it. Wanted to try out the second war at sea. Alittle fed up right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robinson
United Kingdom
Barrow in Furness
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

I can scan my rules for you if no one responds to you, however I wont be able to do that until Monday, sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Oxley
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Avalanche Press responds best on Consimworld for some reason. Find their manufacturer area there and you will have a reply soon. This is one of the few games I don't have in the series, so I can't help if you need the scenario book but thought I'd ask if you need that as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to update publicly, I think Eric is sorted for now unless he says differently though I did it the ignorant and laborious way. If someone does find an online source for a proper pdf of the rules, I'd appreciate if they would post it as I wouldn't mind getting one myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Westfere
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Again a big thank you to Matthew Banner. And to everyone who has offered to help. I am reading the rules and pushing ships around, just getting used to the hex based tac map. The tac map that I have from great war at sea The Mediterranean, has squares instead of hexs,and I really enjoy playing it. Showed it to a friend and he had a blast just playing battle scenario's.Again , many thanks to all, Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad it worked out.

Looking forward to finding out more details about the bigger SWWaS remakes coming up: Midway Deluxe, South Pacific, and La Regia Marina.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua O'Connor
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coil23 wrote:
Glad it worked out.

Looking forward to finding out more details about the bigger SWWaS remakes coming up: Midway Deluxe, South Pacific, and La Regia Marina.

I would but the new releases mean the old standards are REALLY cheap now. And from what I read the remakes won't be very different. Regia Marina still has the strategic map mismatch problem. The counters are supposed to be nicer but the old ones are plenty nice. Now I just need an afternoon to set it up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.