United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wondering if this game's rules can be used for The Beast at the Gates: Drewry's Bluff 1864? I don't think I ever saw the revised rules for the magazine game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Rugge
United States
Nevada City
California
flag msg tools
mb
Just a guess but I see from the video that there are a number of text passages in the rules in red, which when I compare them to the Beast rules look like additions, so looks to me like these rules are the long awaited revised rules for Beast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
They are, although Beast at the Gates still needs its own rulebook. I am waiting on word from Mark about this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.