5 Posts

Nations: The Dice Game – Unrest» Forums » General

Subject: Influence to the base game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mateusz Członka
msg tools
Hi,

I very interesting the base game and I thinking about to buy one with the expansion. (I think, the game will be more complete then). I saw a lot of reviews and I am not convinced to the end, so...

I have questions to the people who played base game:
Will expansion improve the base game? In descprition is that will be 4 new concepts. Could you tell me in your opinion, how these concepts affect to base game separately? It will be more replayability? It will be better game? (I haven't played the base game yet, so I don't know cons.) It will be more interaction between i.e. 2-player game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Join the Board Game Development Club, see behind the scenes, participate in development, add the games you are working on
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that I am the designer so I am extremely biased. But as it is not released yet I have had contact with most who have played it, in one form or another.

The absolutely most common response has been that players always want to play with the expansion after trying it once. It becomes more of a gamers game, more options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toni Niittymaki
Finland
Helsinki
EU
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mb
As a publishers representative I'm equally biased, but I don't plan to play the game without this expansion unless I teach it to newbies.

Toni
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can tell you that the base game is very good. Fast (maybe too fast) and strategic. But god we need this expansion!!! I have been waiting for more than one year to see this expansion released. Please tell me that it is coming soon now. I love the different starting civilisations. That was something missing in the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Mayo
United States
Schertz
TX
flag msg tools
You can go off and rule the universe from beyond the grave.
badge
Or check into a psycho ward, which ever comes first, huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
RFTGJC wrote:
I can tell you that the base game is very good. Fast (maybe too fast) and strategic. But god we need this expansion!!! I have been waiting for more than one year to see this expansion released. Please tell me that it is coming soon now. I love the different starting civilisations. That was something missing in the base game.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekpreview/1/gen-con-50-preview?q...

Also, I see it is available for preorder at at least one online store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.