Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rivera
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Just wondering any plans for further expansions for this game for the next six months of 2017 ?

I can't speak for everyone but I like to plan my limited budget according to possibility of my favourite games Expansions.
If it happens great, if it does not the money is being saved towards another favourite game. DOTR is one of my favourites and has so much potential for future developments.

Not asking for financial statement from the publisher or profit/loss report for this game, just a brief report on what is their vision for this game?

I did email the publisher (June 15) and no response as of yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting for my corrected cards. Still nothing from EGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are supposed to Kickstart the Companions & Catacombs expansion; the KS is going to have an exclusive General. I'm sure it won't be out in 2017, but they do have more coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
The last word I had on companions and catacombs is an August launch date for the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
United States
Baton Rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Not sure who else was following the Facebook Event Group for the Companions and Catacombs upcoming Kickstarter in August, but this past week they deleted the event.

Hopefully that doesn't mean plans for the kickstarter have been put on hold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CajunShooter wrote:
Not sure who else was following the Facebook Event Group for the Companions and Catacombs upcoming Kickstarter in August, but this past week they deleted the event.

Hopefully that doesn't mean plans for the kickstarter have been put on hold.
I'd like to think that they've put it hold while that finalise the debacle of the previous KS and sit down and really sort out the existing line and the various assests that they have as part of it. Really, they don't seem to have the foggiest idea what it takes to set up a DAM system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rivera
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for inputs. I certainly hope the expansion for Companions and Catacombs will be on KS some day but it is safe to say 2017 will be a [All is quiet] year in the Realm and i need to focus on other games for future purchases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle-Gryphon Games was in attendance at Dice Tower 2017 so I stopped by and asked about Defenders of the Realm 2017 prospects. The person in the booth stated that there would be a Defenders of the Realm KS in 2017 which would include a new alternative undead viking general.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Fly
Germany
flag msg tools
PACG Playmat System with over 500 playmats
badge
Check out my free Premium PACG Playmats
mbmbmbmbmb
When is the good question...
I dont want to miss it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As in the other thread, Rick posted that in Q1 2018 Defenders of the realm LEGACY will be announced!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.