Zombicide: Green Horde» Forums » General

Subject: What did green horde make you do? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zachary Mackie
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Wow what a campaign, I'm so excited to get this game and all the extras into my hands. But thinking about the massive box of cardboard and plastic arriving on my doorstep, I looked over at my boardgamewa shelf and knew it would never fit. So today I finally got around to consolidating my pledges for Black Plague and the Others and freeing up two kallax cubes of shelf space. Well off to play more Black Plague. What did you do in anticipation of green horde?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Purchased a backyard storage shed to store all of my Zombicide stuff. For now, there's enough room for the lawn mower, at least until Green Horde arrives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've started on some foamcore inserts, to hold everything I want to keep in 3 boxes (plus maybe a 'junk' box of spares that won't be n the shelf). So far I've been putting together the hero tray, with room for 81 survivors. I only have 33 right now, so it'll be a bit sparse for quite some time.

I'm also painting Black Plague. Seeing as I'm still into the game, I don't think I need to worry about resale value. 81 plays and counting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Gaskill
United States
Bridgeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skip the entire KS & avoided the problem (well until Massive Darkness
arrives )

OD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we being honest here? No judging?

It made me pledge for a game that will see little table-time, so that I could have more stuff for a game I don't yet have and only hope sees a bunch of table time.
It's the big-box expansion(s) we didn't get during the MD campaign...

Don't judge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
My hope is just i have room when the games arrivés at my door step (wishfull thinking i know but what's a man without hope )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Old Dwarf wrote:
Skip the entire KS & avoided the problem

My problem starts again in July, when Doomtown, Song of Ice and Fire, and possibly Reaper Bones IV and Cthulhu Wars III start funding.

Oh, wait. zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Rowland
New Zealand
Wellington
Wellington
flag msg tools
I built foamcore inserts for my BP and Wolfsburg boxes and consolidated everything from the 1st KS (including doors and a bunch of Guest Artist boxes) into just two big boxes + the pizza box from the core game. Tidy at last!

I also sold off a bunch of old Warmaster figures to pay for my pledge...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Raps
Netherlands
Vlijmen
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Boilerman wrote:

It made me pledge for a game that will see little table-time, so that I could have more stuff for a game I don't yet have and only hope sees a bunch of table time.
It's the big-box expansion(s) we didn't get during the MD campaign...

Don't judge.

^ This. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Darlington
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Boilerman wrote:

Same here.

I backed only for the base game, unlike Black Plague when I went nearly all-in. But my play group (me included) found the game simple and boring, so it's never come out again after its first couple of evenings.

But I do love the miniatures, do plan to paint them eventually, and the box will be fun to own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Saco
Argentina
flag msg tools
Not much really, I pledged 1$ cause I couldn't afford to pay the 120$ right now, so I'm waiting for the PM now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig H
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I pretty well pledged in self-defence.

I knew if I didn't back / buy / pre-order, I'd regret it when it starts shipping. Yeah, I know, could buy at retail but...exclusives...

The fact that Z:BP is a rare KS win for me (in the sense that I enjoy it and it gets played), seemed to make sense to get this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CraigH wrote:
I pretty well pledged in self-defence.

I knew if I didn't back / buy / pre-order, I'd regret it when it starts shipping. Yeah, I know, could buy at retail but...exclusives...

Exactly this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Tyrrell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I pledged for one more expansion than I was planning on. I play the game with my children. My 7 year old loves it and he's learning to think about the consequences of his moves before he does them.

When the chance to get all of the cool kickstarter extras came I was happy to jump in. Fist big expansion?, you bet, I budgeted for that. Second big expansion? I'm not sure. then the seven year old says how cool the necromantic dragon is and -poof-, my money disappears. I've no willpower to resist my little one (in part because I exhaust it all on keeping my temper with the older one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Slade
msg tools
mbmb
I play Black Plague pretty often so it made me invest even more money in boardgames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Made me grab all the originals (Black Plague edition to follow once my funds recover).

New project with some cool game playing music if anyone's interested...(really enjoyed their music for Deep Madness).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1795094820/fantasy-orc-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I finished buying all the Guest Artist boxes I did not get with BP. Sad. Now I officially have everything but the counter base pack. Really wish I would have gotten that. Sadly that is $85 on eBay last I checked. That is sad. Really Really sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After watching a video on the game it made me check the internet.

CAN I be that wrong?

No surely that's not a catapult, that's a trebuchet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilja Preuß
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a Black Plague Knight pledge via geek market... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
It made me buy into the Green Horde Kickstarter for almost $400...and it also caused me to look into the Kickstarter exclusives from Black Plague (I got a great deal on the Huntsman Pack on this very website).

My friends and I play Black Plague a lot. We even played it at Origins 2017, because it was only $8 per person to play and we had a great time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Broussard
United States
Carencro
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had to fill up an extra large plastic tub full of games i dont play anymore to free up space on my game shelf. needless to say my wife is not happy about the giant tub of games sitting on the floor in the guest room!

for black plague i got a "Game Plus" game bag and some foam trays and it fits everything (wulfzburg and all the exclusives and add-ons adn guest boxes i bought) except for the base game (which i like to keep in its original box). And my black plague bag is black so for green horde i will do the same thing only i will get the green bag. yeah i know, its sweet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SHAWN HUMPHREY
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
What did it make me do? It made me work a butt-load of overtime to fund my pledge. It also motivated me to knuckle down and work on painting my BP stuff. I've been picking up stuff for BP over the last year (didn't back the BP KS) and I'm very close to completing the BP stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Ulrich
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Got a late pledge in. Fell in love with Z: BP and am painting/playing that in the meantime (trying to get through core quests).

Also waiting for Massive Darkness to hit retail because I totally missed out on that KS. I'm pretty new to KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.