Lords of Hellas» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dice schematic or layout? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Kalaš
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im not sure where should I look for design of dice for monters. I printed prototype version of this game and have almost every co ponent ready except the dice. And there is no info how it looks. Can anyone please help me?
Maybe some translation from icoms on numbers?
Thanks to any kijd soul who knows more :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Becker
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the "Lords of Hellas" mod for the "Tabletop Simulator" on Steam (which in the end though is also only based on the PnP as far as I know, so probably that person only guessed too?) it is:

1: Blank
2: Move
3: Attack
4: Move
5: Attack
6: Move / Attack

I hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Kalaš
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Replect wrote:
Based on the "Lords of Hellas" mod for the "Tabletop Simulator" on Steam (which in the end though is also only based on the PnP as far as I know, so probably that person only guessed too?) it is:

1: Blank
2: Move
3: Attack
4: Move
5: Attack
6: Move / Attack

I hope that helps! :)

Wow, thanks, thats pretty brutal, isnt it? :D
So we can say that monsters are constatly killing everything off :D

Thajs again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Thomas
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I'm a fan of the blank result. I'd like to see the monsters be a constant menace on the board and do something EVERY turn. So, in a bold statement, I say change the blank to "move AND attack." Too much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Wheeler
United States
Duncan
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
@Christopher, totally agree. I watched the beasts of war playthrough and they rolled the blank or just move action constantly. The monester seemed like a non issue or low risk problem that could be ignored. I'd house rule the blank into a move and attack option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.