Nathan Speidel
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
what are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
In the states I have only been able to find Cthulhu Wars and the expansions at Miniature Market. In Canada at 401games. Are there exclusivity deals with these stores? Anybody know of other online stores with stuff still in stock? Im trying to find the factions as cheap as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Mader
msg tools
I know Meeple Mart in Canada also has them listed for pre-order. But, that's another Canadian site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Speidel
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
what are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
No pre order tabs but at least they can let me know when they come into stock. I checked them a couple of days ago and all they had listed was the base game. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Roth
United States
Fort Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noble Knight Games has most of the expansions in stock for slightly less than retail. Out of stock on the base game and inflated prices for many of the exclusives...but they have them. Just ordered Windwalker, Sleeper, Azaothoth and GOO expansion #1 from them and got them quickly. No free shipping though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
archaicxrevival wrote:
Noble Knight Games has most of the expansions in stock for slightly less than retail. Out of stock on the base game and inflated prices for many of the exclusives...but they have them. Just ordered Windwalker, Sleeper, Azaothoth and GOO expansion #1 from them and got them quickly. No free shipping though.

We had everything available at one point, although we're sold out of most items now, including the core game. We've contacted Petersen Games about re-stocking whatever they can part with from this latest print run. In the meantime, we have some leftover Kickstarter stock (e.g. Glow in the Dark figures, punchboard faction cards, first player markers, etc.) that we'll be listing separately in the next week or two.

It may be that widespread availability has to wait until after the next Kickstarter campaign. Cthulhu Wars is an incredibly expensive game system to manufacture, in part because there 32 different items/expansions to produce, and maybe twice that many miniature sculpts. As a small publisher, I'm impressed that they've been able to produce the quantities that already exist, even with two separate million dollar KS campaigns under their belt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Speidel
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
what are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking for the Kickstarter stuff but glanced over the line "in the next couple of week."

I did make an order though and grabbed a couple of the maps and a monster pack!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
archaicxrevival wrote:

Are they the 2nd edition versions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
archaicxrevival wrote:

USD $59.95 plus shipping for punch board faction sheets. As far as prices go that doesn't seem very noble shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Mader
msg tools
I had pre-ordered through 401games in Canada, and was told June was when they expected to receive them, but after messaging them today they said they expect to receive the expansions in the fall zombie

Hopefully this changes, although I'm sure the expansions I have now will give me plenty of entertainment until then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Speidel
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
what are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a couple of things on preorder there, but after doing the math it is cheaper for me -only own the base game and high priests- to do the Tindalos pledge level and get all OS3 content through Kickstarter than to shop online via various stores to get the same amount of stuff.

What I am on the look out for is the 6-8 player maps for the primeval and dreamland maps, the Yuggoth map and both library maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Mader
msg tools
Fair enough, I just got lucky and they still had pre-orders available for everything when I checked their site. I have Yuggoth, Sleeper, all three GOO packs, the neutral faction, neutral monsters, and High Priests coming from them... eventually. I hope you're able to find the items you need!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
b e
msg tools
For those still looking for an OS2 Base Game copy just noticed that Miniature Market is indicating they've got 4 more in stock. Act quick though as I'm sure they will disappear quick.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/petcw-cg.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Cthulhu Wars is an incredibly expensive game system to manufacture, in part because there 32 different items/expansions to produce, and maybe twice that many miniature sculpts. As a small publisher, I'm impressed that they've been able to produce the quantities that already exist, even with two separate million dollar KS campaigns under their belt.

Thanks!

It wasn't easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.