Subject: June rerelease - updates? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Pelletier
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me - John 14:6
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered the rerelease on Amazon a month ago. The Stronghold games website still says it is due out in June. This being the first day in July, does anyone have any insight into the status of the rerelease?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
check again, july 12. Ops, expansion releases at this date. No idea about the core. Maybe at the same date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Flaherty
Italy
Nanto
Vicenza
flag msg tools
Loves eurogames, but social deduction games are cool too!
badge
Venice Carnivale 2015 (best costume seen)
mbmbmbmbmb
I also placed an order on 8 May from Amazon for this--they recently noted delay and asked if I was still interested.

Frustrating wait...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken

Pdx
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pelly54 wrote:
I preordered the rerelease on Amazon a month ago. The Stronghold games website still says it is due out in June. This being the first day in July, does anyone have any insight into the status of the rerelease?

Thanks!

I just copied this from Stronghold's website:
NOTE: The third printing of our smash-hit game, Terraforming Mars, is about to hit our warehouse! Orders you have made with your FLGS/FOLGS will ship most likely in early July. We will enable ordering / shipping from our website at around this time as well.

I actually cancelled a $63 copy on amazon that hadn't shipped yet when I saw they had it listed for $50 early May, but it said it would ship later than my original order. My order currently says it should arrive July 3rd but hasn't shipped. I'm guessing that they aren't sitting on any copies and I'm likely waiting until mid-July along with everyone else. Every time I start to feel impatient I remind myself I have quite a few games I haven't even played yet sitting in the game room closet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Braun
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me three, or is it me four... Amazon had a great deal a month ago for this, and I'm leaving the order open so I don't lose the 33% discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Pelletier
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me - John 14:6
mbmbmbmbmb
Jakelin wrote:
Pelly54 wrote:

Thanks!

NOTE: The third printing of our smash-hit game, Terraforming Mars, is about to hit our warehouse! Orders you have made with your FLGS/FOLGS will ship most likely in early July. We will enable ordering / shipping from our website at around this time as well.

I actually cancelled a $63 copy on amazon that hadn't shipped yet when I saw they had it listed for $50 early May, but it said it would ship later than my original order. My order currently says it should arrive July 3rd but hasn't shipped. I'm guessing that they aren't sitting on any copies and I'm likely waiting until mid-July along with everyone else. Every time I start to feel impatient I remind myself I have quite a few games I haven't even played yet sitting in the game room closet.

Not impatient. Just...y'know...anxious!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Terraforming Mars is rolling off the assembly line in Lafayette, IN as we speak! You can expect to see it in your FLGS/FOLGS within a couple of weeks. Slightly delayed, apologies.

Terraforming Mars: Hellas & Elysium is now slated for August 9, definitely a bit delayed as we had to get the base game completed... And note that this too can slip by another 2 weeks depending upon the production schedule that LudoFact USA can hit for us.

These are huge printruns, so they are taking longer than anticipated.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:

Terraforming Mars is rolling off the assembly line in Lafayette, IN as we speak! You can expect to see it in your FLGS/FOLGS within a couple of weeks. Slightly delayed, apologies.

Terraforming Mars: Hellas & Elysium is now slated for August 9, definitely a bit delayed as we had to get the base game completed... And note that this too can slip by another 2 weeks depending upon the production schedule that LudoFact USA can hit for us.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
Please update the delivery schedule list on your website. If you know something has been delayed then that's the first place I should hear about it. Not on a random BGG thread. That's the whole point of having that list on your webpage in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Pelletier
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games

Thanks for the update, Stephan! I love that board game designers and publishers are actually part of the BGG community and interact with their customers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
evilone wrote:

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
Please update the delivery schedule list on your website. If you know something has been delayed then that's the first place I should hear about it. Not on a random BGG thread. That's the whole point of having that list on your webpage in the first place.

It is on my (very long) list of things to do.
[1 person here. I do it all. Patience please.]

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
We can forgive all that if you bundle the Penguins with the retail vesion of Hellas and Elysium devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Coiote wrote:
We can forgive all that if you bundle the Penguins with the retail vesion of Hellas and Elysium devil

Seconded!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex S
United States
St. Louis
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info, Stephen! We ordered it on Amazon after getting to play it at Geekway and are very much looking forward to having it! In fact, my wife got an insert for it for her birthday today even though she doesn't have the actual game yet. Thanks for the details and enjoy your holiday weekend (type thing)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank QB
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
Thunkd wrote:
evilone wrote:

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games

Really? 1-man show? Impressive!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay M
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use these and they worked great -- 4 dice bags for 6.97 on Amazon Prime (the other one I use as a Chaos Bag in Arkham Horror).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B9XD8LY/ref=oh_aui_sear...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just reminding everyone Amazon doesn't always have the best price (especially if you aren't a Prime subscriber): check the link below, although as of today, the site doesn't really reflect the upcoming restocking, but should soon:

https://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/terraformingmar

Don't feed the Borg if you don't have to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
Thunkd wrote:
evilone wrote:

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games

Do you need/want help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken

Pdx
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jakelin wrote:
Pelly54 wrote:

Thanks!

For those chomping at the bits on delivery dates, Amazon just updated my order and said to expect it July 19th, sooner than I was expecting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HUZZAH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
It's My T.A.R.D.I.S.
badge
Galifreyan is hard to read
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you please give us an update on this: Terraforming Mars: Hellas & Elysium Expansion? I know its delayed until Aug. 9th yet it will be August soon and I was wondering if you have a ship date or a printer has completed the print run?
Just curious not angry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay B
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
skotkolr wrote:
Can you please give us an update on this: Terraforming Mars: Hellas & Elysium Expansion? I know its delayed until Aug. 9th yet it will be August soon and I was wondering if you have a ship date or a printer has completed the print run?
Just curious not angry.

Already been delayed further to Aug 20 something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new Street Date for our release of Terraforming Mars: Hellas & Elysium is August 23, worldwide.

Sorry for the delay. The printer had a throughput problem on the game boards, as the quantity requested was in the 10s of thousands each for the expansion and the base game...and the expansion itself is a new game board.

Good news:

The base game will be available imminently at your FLGS in the USA (and it is already in non-USA retailers).

Terraforming Mars: Hellas & Elysium will also be at Gen Con.

Apologies again for the delay. We are doing everything humanly possible to supply you with the games and expansions that you want.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the awesome game, Stephen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig
msg tools
mbmbmb
Back in stock at Cool Stuff Inc. - $49.99

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Fryxelius
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Bagherra wrote:
Thank you for the awesome game, Stephen!

You're welcome!

//Fryxelius brothers, the game designers of Terraforming Mars
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.